I'm sick of gigs ending ridiculously early (1 Viewer)

what do people think about loads of bands on the bill? its good for value for money and all but sometimes you'd get a bit worn out before the last band come on

One support band is definitely enough if it's an early finish gig ....

i'm sick of gigs ending in skinhead violence!

ox.gif

I was at a gig on Saturday that ended at 6pm... WTF?!?!?!?!? What can you do with that?

i used hate it in whelans when you'd be at a good gig and then towards the end they'd start letting students in for the indie disco while the gig was still going.

I don't mind early finishing. But letting the clubbers in BEFORE the gig is finished is really getting on my tits.
The last 30 mins of Mark Kozlek last friday was completely ruined by the gaggle of women who were acumulating at the bar screaming about texting.

They reealy should have people wait until the show is over before they let them in.

It's been mentioned alright.

Really, when it all comes down to it, people need to go to more gigs and go to less night clubs. Sorry, I meant Nite Clubz.

And Dublin's unique, this shit doesn't happen down the country, can't speak for the UK though.

over here, it depends on the license the bar has as the licenses are somewhat weird and shit and stuff
:confused:
- leigh

over here, it depends on the license the bar has as the licenses are somewhat weird and shit and stuff
:confused:
- leigh

Yeah it's got to do with whether the area is classed as residential and stuff like that.

Yeah, I was surprised to see such a low turnout. I know fuck all about him but I assumed he'd have a bit of a following. I don't know how he felt about it, but it I doubt it was an uplifting experience for him. Unfortunately I missed Purple Pilgrims as I got stuck at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back