I'm going home now (1 Viewer)

veryslowey

Website
www.lunaeterna.net
Bye - have a good weekend

German_Shepherd_Dog_III.jpg

You guys remind me of a Canadian guy over here in Seoul. He makes ill advised jokes about cattle-rape, tries unsuccessfully to get peoples email addresses (so he can put the aforementioned jokes in the godawfully more permanent written form) and then pole dances while everyone else makes it very clear that its the unfunniest thing since people made showers that spat out bad gas.

But you'll hit gold yet.

TheDonnasTurn21 said:
You guys remind me of a Canadian guy over here in Seoul. He makes ill advised jokes about cattle-rape, tries unsuccessfully to get peoples email addresses (so he can put the aforementioned jokes in the godawfully more permanent written form) and then pole dances while everyone else makes it very clear that its the unfunniest thing since people made showers that spat out bad gas.

But you'll hit gold yet.

:eek:

Wavioli said:
INSERT POINTLESS ICON THAT CAN SOMEWAY BE APPLIED TO THE THREAD, THOUGH ONLY AT A HALFWAY HALFHEARTED ANGLE, AND TO BE HONEST I'M SORRY I STARTED IT AND I'M OFF HOME BYE

And are Massey Fergusons' still funny? I mean, there was always one farmer kid in National School but you tend to find out in later years that they are actually eight times more loaded than you and couldnt give a flying arse about your petty cat calls...seeing as they could buy you.

Anyway, all for a cheap laugh. Woo-hoo. Laters.

TheDonnasTurn21 said:
And are Massey Fergusons' still funny? I mean, there was always one farmer kid in National School but you tend to find out in later years that they are actually eight times more loaded than you and couldnt give a flying arse about your petty cat calls...seeing as they could buy you.

Anyway, all for a cheap laugh. Woo-hoo. Laters.
thats what its all about! whitlling the last looong minutes out of a friday evening... :)

Attachments

• biggsheps04.jpg
    biggsheps04.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back