I'm going completely insane (2 Viewers)

Could be worse you could have to write it in a language you've barely any basic understanding of and have to go to a place that you hate to write it because you need to use their fucking server.

Could be worse you could have to write it in a language you've barely any basic understanding of and have to go to a place that you hate to write it because you need to use their fucking server.

No. That doesn't sound worse.

i'm going insane also. work related.

years back, when i worked on the more techy end of computers, I was out for lunch with a load of lads. On the way back one of the guys legged it, hopped on a bus and we never saw him in work again

a few months later i bumped into him and he said that, all of a sudden he'd had enough and he just wanted to go to the zoo.

* i found out after that he'd had a nervous breakdown but he did actually go to the zoo

What are you doing if you don't mind me asking? If its Physics or something I'll leave it lie.

It's a fás course.

I'm sure whatever you're doing is a lot harder but i'm not a very capable person and this is my thread for moaning so quit ruining it.

It's a fás course.

I'm sure whatever you're doing is a lot harder but i'm not a very capable person and this is my thread for moaning so quit ruining it.

I'm pretty sure your more than capable. Your just pretending not to be to give out. Positive thoughts.

maybe you could provide a bit of motivational counselling on this thread?

you've got til i get back from lunch, or else i'm getting on the bus to the zoo

I'd take the zoo option, I've been wanting to go for ages and haven't been there in years.

Or...

Once you come back from lunch you'll be closer to going home, where on arrival you can have a can or something.

i'll have a few victory cans when i get the owl home safely

me and the owl

what do they even eat? at the moment i only have coco pops and microwave popcorn

You could become this guy!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back