I'm filled with rage today (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
my wife and son have tummy bug,

puke central in my house.

put the little dude to bed and he was awake an hour later crying. Sick all over the cot.
:(

good luck with the Bowel Movement tomorrow morning.

It's going round. I got it this morning, the inspeakable rearend horror was horrific. Nappy chandes by the jack in order to facilitate the 180 degree swing-round-vomit mid change.

the funeral and the booze was no kind of remedy.

and that wet room business is all for shit. sleep tight you fuckers.

Originally Posted by ratmonkey
180px-Countdown_letters_game.jpg

countdowns shit with des o connor innit?lynam was shite aswell

Here... speaking of wasting your life away with the old daytime TV, is Dustin still on Bog 2?
Just thought of that crew there, Zig and Zag and Dustin, and watching the Cities of Gold and Ulysses and Jo Maxi and shit. :eek:

Here... speaking of wasting your life away with the old daytime TV, is Dustin still on Bog 2?
Just thought of that crew there, Zig and Zag and Dustin, and watching the Cities of Gold and Ulysses and Jo Maxi and shit. :eek:

couldn't decide if i should put up a dempsey's den pic or a regular den...so i put up both
:):):)
ian dempsey's on in the backround and he is currently the worst version of "the times are-a-changin'"
truly woeful country-rock version - hope it's not someone respectable, otherwise they'll my respect

IMAG000.JPG

IMAG000.JPG

couldn't decide if i should put up a dempsey's den pic or a regular den...so i put up both
:):):)
ian dempsey's on in the backround and he is currently the worst version of "the times are-a-changin'"
truly woeful country-rock version - hope it's not someone respectable, otherwise they'll my respect

IMAG000.JPG

IMAG000.JPG

thanks leigh..precious memories revoked..that magician bloke lived on my road when i was a kid..

Jesus, i'm sat with my back to him, reading thumped, and he's jabbering away at me about xboxs and playstation 3s. Any question he asks i give a huge sigh and a shot answer, never looking at him or laughing at his jokes, but he won't SHUT THE FUCK UP!

What's up with thumped these days? Someone comes on with a problem and everyone responds by talking/typing about themselves. Bloody princesses.

What's up with thumped these days? Someone comes on with a problem and everyone responds by talking/typing about themselves. Bloody princesses.

God I'm so annoyed with thumped lately, it just seems like everyone takes the oppurtunity presented by someone elses tale of misfortune to harp on about something similar that happened to them once. Feckin babies.

Jesus, i'm sat with my back to him, reading thumped, and he's jabbering away at me about xboxs and playstation 3s. Any question he asks i give a huge sigh and a shot answer, never looking at him or laughing at his jokes, but he won't SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Slip him some laxatives. That'll take care of him for the day.

God I'm so annoyed with thumped lately, it just seems like everyone takes the oppurtunity presented by someone elses tale of misfortune to harp on about something similar that happened to them once. Feckin babies.

Do you know what I was just thinking: God I'm so annoyed with thumped lately, it just seems like everyone takes the oppurtunity presented by someone elses tale of misfortune to harp on about something similar that happened to them once. Feckin babies.

Good point

I'm going to go into town tomorrow for a haircut. If the weathers ok I might trim that hedge, its getting a bit overgrown and what with two cars in the driveway now space is paramount. The driving lessons are coming along nicely and soon I will be driving to work on a regular basis.

Anyway I must close as I have to get back to worrk.

See you soon

Love

johnny

Make him some tea. Smile, pat on the back and "here you go man, now shut the fuck up till 5 o'clock."

Go on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back