I'm filled with rage today (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
I'm booked in tomorrow at ten for an arm-wrestle with my bank manager. Should be fun, she's hefty. No sleep past two days, baby's tummy bug and missus' sleep-break-dancing has me red-eyed and short-fused.

Bring it on, cunts.

I can relate, egg.

I work with some slag who just can't keep her mouth shut. And she has a lisp which makes the irritation far worse. She will tell everyone and anyone her life story. To the point that when we had to go to London a few months back on a business trip, at dinner that evening she told the whole table she'd never had an orgasm (and she is 33). She was nearly proud of this.

I used to work in a open plan office with about 7 girls and 2 other fellas. I had a habbit of talking to myself as I worked. I would also only do a couple of hours work a day and spen the restof the time distracting everyone else - I was probably the person no one want's working anywhere near them. A nice mixture of ADD an Tourettes.

One day as I was pretty engrossed in something I said something along the lines of "fuck this cunting mutherfuckung curse o jesus bastard"

And looked up to see 7 shocked little faces staring at me.

I fucking hate people mumbling away to themselves, like they have some mental problem or something.
There was a Chinese chick sitting over from me, clearing her throat every 30 seconds, another guy programming out loud "if ... THEN... ahhhh, but, oh yeah, ELSE... ", and some skater boi wanker shiteing on the phone in the old place I used to work.

I could the the racket they were making over my fucking headphones.

One day, I got so fucking aggravated, I just left. Just moved to another office. People were all politely asking me to go back, and I told them that until those wankers out there were moved, I wasn't going anywhere.
Me or them. I was prepared to leave the job over it.

I have my own nice office now. :cool:

Jeesus - fucking prima donna :)
Ha ha ha.
That's me man. !baggyyyy

Nah, I dunno why I get so affected by noise. I get really stressed out if lots of people are speaking loudly around me. I can't even go to some of me other halves friend's houses, cause they are Italian / central american and really really loud.

In fairness, I did try wearing earplugs for a bit, but after a few weeks it started to hurt my ears, and give me weird hearing things.

I used to work in a really stressful shop that was also an admin post. We were doing twenty things at the same time and when serving a customer, answering the phone and trying to think about the next thing I'd to do before the customer came back ie who was most important or likely to shout, I'd have my colleague talking to me about some bullshit thing that happened at the weekend.

I also find that people cross the line so much at work. my last job was great, there were only two of us in the office, we got on great and while we talked away to each other it wasn't constant and we never pryed into each others business. that really bugs me about work when you get asked so many questions.

I'm booked in tomorrow at ten for an arm-wrestle with my bank manager. Should be fun, she's hefty. No sleep past two days, baby's tummy bug and missus' sleep-break-dancing has me red-eyed and short-fused.

Bring it on, cunts.

my wife and son have tummy bug,

puke central in my house.

put the little dude to bed and he was awake an hour later crying. Sick all over the cot.
:(

good luck with the Bowel Movement tomorrow morning.

180px-Countdown_letters_game.jpg

i've a risky 5 - "wanks"
- leigh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back