I'm filled with rage today (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter egg_
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
Word to that. Guy next to me at work won't stop talking to me. Trying to get my work done quickly and silently and making shit jokes constantly. Is it ever socially acceptable to tell someone they're not funny or even entertaining, so please shut the fuck up.

Word to that. Guy next to me at work won't stop talking to me. Trying to get my work done quickly and silently and making shit jokes constantly. Is it ever socially acceptable to tell someone they're not funny or even entertaining, so please shut the fuck up.

I've done it. One thing to remember is, there's no turning back.

I've done it. One thing to remember is, there's no turning back.
Very tempted. There's only so many james brown inpressions i can put up with in one day.

Trying to get my work done quickly and silently and making shit jokes constantly.
That should read "he's making shit jokes". You get the buzz. Constantly talking about "ridin around in the jammer" or "what's the story with all these polish chats moving over" and other stupid tuam slang. They should give tuam to mayo and burn the whole lot to the ground.

One of the women I work with talks incessantly and loudly, to herself for the most part. I put my headphones in and turn the music up just enough that it drowns her out. Works fine for me and helps me stay sane.

My manager asked me about it but when I explained the reason she was totally understanding.

My philosophy is that you can pretty much say absolutely anything to a colleague, if you say it in a "jokey" way. That way you get your point across and have the safety net of "only kidding".

Tell him if you hear another James Brown impression, you're gonna arrange for him to duet with the godfather of soul.

If that doesn't work, shake his hand.

134512355_d27ab05821.jpg

My philosophy is that you can pretty much say absolutely anything to a colleague, if you say it in a "jokey" way. That way you get your point across and have the safety net of "only kidding".

Tell him if you hear another James Brown impression, you're gonna arrange for him to duet with the godfather of soul.

If that doesn't work, shake his hand.

"GET THIS PERSON AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!"

I let my mask of sanity slip when I said that, what do you want?

Don't answer that.

Guy next to me shouts and swears randomly, but not under his breath. Its very off-putting.

Cant elaborate as he maybe watching me type this now.!ninjaaaa

I hope he doesnt come on here else im fucked!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back