I'll see you in court (1 Viewer)

That is just about the daftest thing I've ever heard. Suing a band because they were shite live? I would be seriously rich if I'd sued every crap band I've ever seen (Ash in the Point in 1996 or 1997-forget-deserved a good million euro payout anyway). Mind you, I'd also be stone broke if everyone who witnessed a gig where we were drunk off our heads/very dodgy had decided they wanted compensation. Surely there's no legal basis for this?! Part of the point of seeing a band live is to experience something more than you would just listening to the cd. As long as the band turned up they're not in breach of contract. This has to be thrown out of court.

Anyway, if they were dumb enough to go see Creed it's their own loss.

Originally posted by Juno
(Ash in the Point in 1996 or 1997-forget-deserved a good million euro payout anyway).

Kenickie were meant to play that, they didn't. That's Queer.

Originally posted by enchance
Kenickie were meant to play that, they didn't. That's Queer.

Yeah, I really wanted to see them more than Ash. I once knew the reason why they didn't play but too much beer over the years=I now totally forget.

the key to the case is the substandard bit, if a band where always shit live then they don't have a hope but if they have proformed professionally for one crowd and then got a six year old to play a harmonica for four hours in front of another, well then you might have a case.

I say go for it

Aren't Creed that big Christian Rock band? Well, I think they were when I was in the States, they were everywhere. Awful band. Damn awful. I'm glad they're gettin sued.

Christ promoters.:p

Originally posted by sparse
the key to the case is the substandard bit, if a band where always shit live then they don't have a hope but if they have proformed professionally for one crowd and then got a six year old to play a harmonica for four hours in front of another, well then you might have a case.

I say go for it

But it's Creed...they were always going to be shit!

Nah, I know, different tastes etc...

Originally posted by Juno
But it's Creed...they were always going to be shit!

Nah, I know, different tastes etc...

i think the problem was he was too drunk to actually play properly...fair arguement.
i remember hearing that one time Bogdan Raczynski was too drunk to "play" (or whatever it is those electronic cunts do "live") and the aphex twin had to come out and hit F5 for him or whatever.

see ya

andrew

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM
i think the problem was he was too drunk to actually play properly...fair arguement.
i remember hearing that one time Bogdan Raczynski was too drunk to "play" (or whatever it is those electronic cunts do "live") and the aphex twin had to come out and hit F5 for him or whatever.

see ya

andrew

Ha ha ha ha:p class.

mmmmm is right I don't think we sound anything like sonic "old"(Ipresume thats some reference to youth er..) but if people thought we did that wouldn't really annoy me either. Other thaan the fact that we don't like.

Originally posted by RAD-ALARM

see ya

andrew

wow aphex twin hitting an F5 on bogdan raczynski, woulda made an interesting sight.*

*joke - pete'll get it

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
mmmmm is right I don't think we sound anything like sonic "old"(Ipresume thats some reference to youth er..) but if people thought we did that wouldn't really annoy me either. Other thaan the fact that we don't like.

Don't look for meaning behind a silly slaggin....yer no Tom Jones on the Bass like.

...if ye know wharr I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back