IGGY AND THE STOOGES tonight in IMMA. Isle of Wright set list and comp details..... (1 Viewer)

miguel_myriad

Here's the weekend setlist from Isle of Wright.....have pair of tickets for this. Just PM me before 4pm and will get back to winner.....

'Loose'
'Down On The Streets'
'1969'
'I Wanna Be Your Dog'
'TV Eye'
'Real Cool Time'
'No Fun'
'1970'
'Funhouse'
'Skull Ring'
'My Idea of Fun'
'Search And Destroy'
'I Got a Right'

Re: IGGY AND THE STOOGES tonight in IMMA. Isle of Wright set list and comp details...

Anything stirring with this comp?ie. Am I going to the gig?

Re: IGGY AND THE STOOGES tonight in IMMA. Isle of Wright set list and comp details...

Anyone want to buy a ticket for this?
I have one and after BPB last night and subsequent ales I don't think I could manage a second night.
Will take best offer up to face value. Send me a pm if interested.

So did anybody win these tickets or what?The suspense is killing a part of me(the part of me that needs to sort out a babysitter).

FUCKING RESULT!
its the first thing I've won in years and what a comeback to winning shit!Thanks Miguel.Now time for cans!

YAHOO!.|..|

I got a bounced email message from someone who replied to a PM notify email instead of replying to the PM related to this thread. You know who you are.

Pete Whats the story did I make a balls of something?

Scratch that Pete,I now know what yer talking about and I know its not me breaking the roolz.

Just went upstairs to the bathroom to take a dump and I could hear him singing "I Got A Right". Put me right off.

Great gig!! I can't believe how poorly attended it was though.

did the fake iggy and the stooges invade the crowd due to lack of a crowd to invade the stage?

I loved this gig.I was'nt too bothered about the turnout cos it meant I could stand where I wanted without getting knocked about.And it was dead handy to get the beers in.I did'nt have to pay in thanks to this thread and got a lift to the show so I was jamming Econo bigtime.On a side note I thought the crowd looked to be about a 50/50 mix of stoners and undercover cops.

Did anyone actually like their new album?

Did anyone actually like their new album?

No, not even me and the youngfella and we're saddo Stooges obsessives. At least the new songs give you a chance for a loo break during the gigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back