If you like cycling and really old shit... (1 Viewer)

NecroSteve

I hope to get a DIY cycle tour of the North-West's ancient monuments and associated paraphernalia going in early to mid August, spanning a few days. Nothing concrete as yet, any suggestions are welcome. If you're on for it, get in touch!

Looks like I have another Letterkenny head interested as well as myself. I should be able to do some explaining of any physical landscape stuff along the way too if people are interested in that sorta thing.

There may be some ponies, Roy.

Cheers for the interest, everyone. I'll post some stuff up when I figure out how/where/what the fuck I'm doing.

What dates are yis doing peeps.I'm gonna be holidaying in the north west around that time and my missus has'nt lodged any objections to the notion of me rocking the auld Bad Boy for a spin.
4MRBBBBQ.jpg

Would be mad up for this if i were able to do it. too far away. i plan on doing my own cycling trip around here though, gonna be great.

Cycling...camping...rockclimbing and swimming! in kerry! what more could ya want.

Ye hear about the guy in Iceland with a museaum full of old penises (peni?) He's got some that are 100 years old and got a massive whales penis on show.

He gets people to sign them their willy to him after they die.

srsly!

Fucking crashed the Badboy on the way home from the pub last night.Fucking retarded.Did'nt sustain any injuries but wrote of me front wheel and tyre.Cycled into a little wall.I'm still on for the trip though.Gonna buy a new wheel tomorrow.it's a bummer cos I can't just settle for a regular wheel.Has to be a proper one so I'm looking at about a one'r and a score for a new tyre.Cyclings great all the same.I shoulda just got a taxi straight from the boozer.I ended up getting one in the end anyway.Fucking retarded.

Fucking crashed the Badboy on the way home from the pub last night.Fucking retarded.Did'nt sustain any injuries but wrote of me front wheel and tyre.Cycled into a little wall.I'm still on for the trip though.Gonna buy a new wheel tomorrow.it's a bummer cos I can't just settle for a regular wheel.Has to be a proper one so I'm looking at about a one'r and a score for a new tyre.Cyclings great all the same.I shoulda just got a taxi straight from the boozer.I ended up getting one in the end anyway.Fucking retarded.

What size wheels you got?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back