If this doesn't win press photo of the year... (1 Viewer)

he he:

A breakaway Arthurian Warband faction, led by the self-styled Uther Pendragon, who claims to be the reincarnation of King Arthur, demands an end to all archaeological digs around henges and barrows.

he he:

A breakaway Arthurian Warband faction, led by the self-styled Uther Pendragon, who claims to be the reincarnation of King Arthur, demands an end to all archaeological digs around henges and barrows.

But Uther Pendragon was King Arthur's father? These guys don't know their Mallory

Will Militant Druids Steal Our Dead Kids?

article-1120730-031425D2000005DC-860_468x514.jpg

Personally, I would prefer it if the guy in the green kept his hands where I could see them.

My favourite bit, apart from the spectacles on top of the militant druid's gigantic hair, is that for all the militantly druidic names they assign themselves, the skeleton is called 'Charlie'.

If they really wanted to save him from the certain ruin of modernity, they could have at least called him Lothar or something heroic.

he he:

"our group has a good relationship with English Heritage and The National Trust, who have held quarterly meetings with us and allowed us to have two beautiful healing sessions at the museum."

Get a fucking job.

I love that the Museum of Witchcraft in Boscastle in Cornwall, which is mostly about 'modern' witches (although some of the historical bits of the exhibitions were interesting), was pretty much washed away in the flood a few years ago.

Any fucking half-decent witch could have seen that coming and stopped it.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article472293.ece

Druids and witches is trouble.

We should get together and persecute them.

Dunno.
I was hoping solmething to do with sage leaves and otter shit

The whole story is otter shit, ba dum.

::clef::In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, lived an ancient race, of people.....the Druids.
No one knows who they were, or, what they were doing. But their legacy remains. Hewn into the living rock of Stonehenge.::clef::

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back