If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blanks.) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 111
  • Views 11K
  • Watchers 9
Re: If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blan

socially acceptable to eat your lunch while taking a crap?

Not if other people are around, but I think you already knew that. Not very hygenic, but as long as you keep it to yourself society can't judge you.

Hope this helps

Re: If it were socially acceptable to ________, I would __________. (Fill in the blan

fuck what society deems acceptable. i say shit on your lunch, eat your cat, fuck your sister. if it feels good, do it

If it were socially acceptable to admit that I don't know anything about bicycle maintenance having already made a balls of my front derailleur, I would not have to spend the next six hours on my back, covered in crap, adjusting one fucking cable, one fucking barrel roller yoke, and two fucking screws.

If it were socially acceptable to inappropriately touch people at gigs, I would stand behind I is John.

If it were socially acceptable to electric boogaloo, I would indeed do so.

If it were socially acceptable to inappropriately touch people at gigs, I would stand behind I is John.

if my memory serves me correctly that thread ended with it being socially acceptable cos I was totally asking for it going out dressed like that

Will the injustice never end!!!???

You and me Cormcolash.

Making a stand against Women!

Making a stand against the World.

51jw97W8PjL._AA280_.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back