If anyone likes Zombies and Dublin... (1 Viewer)

This response is un-deadly! About the Limerick thing, I was thinking that maybe the concept woud spread and we could have individual guides for the different provinces (maybe get LonelyPlanet to publish them...)? But that's for the future (if we have one!), and in the meantime I'll defo take the Limerick guide. I'll mail out the guidelines to everyone soon as I get time, but until then Max Brooks' Zombie Survival Guide is an indispensable reference.

Just got the absolutely amazing World War Z, the (sort-of) follow-up to that Max Brooks book. It's a mock factual historical account of the global zombie plague outbreak in witness-interviews, and it's absolutely mindblowingly amazing. So fuckin beleivable and chilling, grotesque and gorey, any zombie lover is guaranteed to be spellbound by it.

Just got the absolutely amazing World War Z, the (sort-of) follow-up to that Max Brooks book. It's a mock factual historical account of the global zombie plague outbreak in witness-interviews, and it's absolutely mindblowingly amazing. So fuckin beleivable and chilling, grotesque and gorey, any zombie lover is guaranteed to be spellbound by it.

I must read!

is this the blurb from the back of the book? :D

Her when are you planning on doing this? I know a few lads up home who be on for getting a Letterkenny edition done.

I thought some of the stories were a bit contrived. The pilot one especially. Good book tough.

Hahah, just read through that again and it does sound like some "back of the book shit"...I just spent a half hour skimming through it before I bought it, haven't had a chance to read it proper...I've got a fuckin stack of books waist-high I'm waiting until June to read...can't fuckin wait to be finished with this bastard degree and be able to read whatever I feel like again...

Hahah, just read through that again and it does sound like some "back of the book shit"...I just spent a half hour skimming through it before I bought it, haven't had a chance to read it proper...I've got a fuckin stack of books waist-high I'm waiting until June to read...can't fuckin wait to be finished with this bastard degree and be able to read whatever I feel like again...

Too fuckin right.

Is fuckin right! And for that very reason it probably won't be out until mid summer - finals until the end of May, but after that I'll have nothing but time on my hands.

YES! YES! YES! I can't fucking wait. I'm attempting a no drinking & no smoking buzz for the next 2 months to add to the big push. I think I'm even gonna sell my ticket to Roadburn :(
Although to make up for it I'm going to be drunk, high and fucked on whatever I can get my hands on for te whole summer.

YES! YES! YES! I can't fucking wait. I'm attempting a no drinking & no smoking buzz for the next 2 months to add to the big push. I think I'm even gonna sell my ticket to Roadburn :(
Although to make up for it I'm going to be drunk, high and fucked on whatever I can get my hands on for te whole summer.

Yoseph! The zombie thread is back from the dead, I'm now rockin and rollin the summer freedom buzz and I'm lookin for those contributions you all promised me!!!

I will get back to you on those details (requested in the PM)... I am not ignoring you. I just have to get a big chunk of code written fairly soonish like.

Yeah... I hope this gets a bit of momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back