If anyone likes Zombies and Dublin... (1 Viewer)

rossdonbeck

I'm trying to put together a zombie survival guide to the city with guides to specific areas by different contributors. I want to get in things like places to hole up, places to get supplies and weapons and more. If you're interested, let me know and say which area you could do (I think I'm going to cover Ranelagh, might have someone to do the Clanbrassil St/Thomas St/Christ Church area already too) and I'll send you a list of suggestions for things to cover. Lots of people have already said yes, but they were drunk and can't be trusted. Also, I was drunk and can't be trusted.

Deffo.

[email protected]

Gimme a bell and ill do Glasnevin/Phibsboro

Im currently in the the middle of production of a zombie(esque) comic thats set in Dublin called 11 Commandments

l_83c4fe1d615280356573d447d6567ae7.jpg

The Martello Tower in Sandymount has running water plumbed into it... you could fortify that place very handily, and have an escape route out over Sandymount strand there.

Im looking forward to contributing to this survival guide. Yeah Janer its all coming together, I would post more images but Phil has a hard on for deleting anything im involved in.

Im looking forward to contributing to this survival guide. Yeah Janer its all coming together, I would post more images but Phil has a hard on for deleting anything im involved in.

Maybe Pete doesn't want the undead to be aware of these spots? It's a great thread indeed, but these things should be done in a more clandestine sort of way, perhaps.

Your women leave of they're own choice.

To end up with men like me, who can't, when drunk, differentiate, between the simplicities of they're, there and their. IT WILL BE NO SURVIVAL UNLESS YOU ACT NOW. Ye all never take this zombie shit seriously. Take it underground, or else.

The last thing we all want is the fucking zombies knowing where to find us, like.
Zombies dont read the interblog.

There is another place out the South Wall, well, two. There is a place out on the start of the wall which is already barricaded. You wont need to do any more work, once you get in. There is no power or water like the Martello tower. It is right next to a slip though, and there are usually a few boats knocking about that area, if the infestation got too bad to stay on land.
There is another massive old building, the old TB hospital, right out on the reclaimed land out there.

The Martello tower though is the best. Stock it up with petrol, super soakers and machetes. Light the fuckers up from the roof and they will set eachother on fire. Leave a few bikes out on top of the old swimming pool there. Even when the tide comes in it wont touch them, and they will be with in a few minutes run.
Once you are out on the strand, you can cut straight over towards blackrock, and then follow the train lines into dalkey, and there is more heavy hitting gaffs out there to hold out in.

You might be able to head out the wall all the way to the light house, moor a boat there, and fortify the wall itself.
You will know where they are coming from, and probably have power / water out there too....
south_wall_lighthouse_lge.jpg

The problem with Glasnevin, Phibsboro and Finglas is Glasnevin Cemetery being one of the main sources OF zombies. So we'd have to put into action some kind of containment to keep em in or else all of Dublin is fucked.

Ah! Yes! Can myself and my friend contribute a piece on Limerick?? Since he read the Zombie Survival Guide last year and gave it to me, we've been planning this for aaages!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back