If a cop handed you a gun, would your first instinct be to shoot him in the face? (1 Viewer)

Wilbert said:
I'm sensing a lot of rage in your posts lately, Avernus.
Everything ok?

hey I'm good. no rage anymore. no rage. definitely fine. back to school wil?

any kid who spoon-fed themselves nirvana and looked up to that sticker on kurt's guitar about beauty being a rock in a cop's face would probably shoot the cop. nerdy.

B000065VAZ.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Wilbert said:
Back to school indeed. A new bunch of 'talking chairs', I mean 'Students', to meet.

yes yes new students. I wonder who'll be the dash cunning one to figure out the Bono connection this year.

avernus said:
yes yes new students. I wonder who'll be the dash cunning one to figure out the Bono connection this year.

Lt Sebastian: Oh,...oh, I'm...sorry, I was just...um...
Darth Vader: What is it, Lieutenant Sebastian?
Lt Sebastian: It's the rebels sir....they're here...
Darth Vader: My God, man! Do they want tea?
Lt Sebastian: No, I'm afraid they're after something more than that. You see, they've got a flag..
Darth Vader: That's dashed cunning of them...

Mlah.

avernus said:
A chill just went through me!

Speaking of Slayer on a bag, there is a guy here who has Pearl Jam in huge letters on the back of his biker jacket. It's written in Tipp-Ex (Old Skool) and I'd reckon it took a bottle of Tipp-Ex for each letter, it's so big.

Who likes Pearl Jam that much?

Around the time of Ireland's classy Opel sponsored football kit, I saw a dude wearing a cheapo green sport jacket that he had tippexed the Opel logo on the back of. now that's a special kind of dude.

I once saw a guy around North Side shopping centre using tipex to write "Kill Wil Thrill Kill" on his forehead. He had a computer in a bag and a burning picture of Bono at his feet.

avernus said:
Around the time of Ireland's classy Opel sponsored football kit, I saw a dude wearing a cheapo green sport jacket that he had tippexed the Opel logo on the back of. now that's a special kind of dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back