I went to an On/Off gig and saw an amazing band... (1 Viewer)

Re: I went to a gig and saw an amazing band...

Napalm said:
And Off/On? I'm sure the lads played out of their skin!
.|..|

they didnt play, the singer had hurt his poor throat and needed to rest it for the following days gig...

was talking the boys and they were complaining about "touring" and how they had to eat burgers instead of homecooked meals...

i cried

they played download festival

yeah its a big rage rip off but they're 16 and the singer is 13

they are heavy as fuck too

treasure island sucks the most monkey balls ever

LamStock said:
they didnt play, the singer had hurt his breakfast roll and needed to rest it for the following days gig..

not true! they didn't play because the bass player had really bad runs from a dodgy centra breakfast roll. touring hay?

veryslowey said:
not true! they didn't play because the bass player had really bad runs from a dodgy centra breakfast roll. touring hay?
Shit - the same thing happened to me once, when we came back from a gig in Kilkenny. The fucker gave me the skits for three days, and torrential puke fo 5 hours. It was a bad time - I gave up on leaving the topilet at all, as I knew I'd be back within the next fifteen minutes. So it would have been a waste of toilet paper.

rossdonbeck said:
Shit - the same thing happened to me once, when we came back from a gig in Kilkenny. The fucker gave me the skits for three days, and torrential puke fo 5 hours. It was a bad time - I gave up on leaving the topilet at all, as I knew I'd be back within the next fifteen minutes. So it would have been a waste of toilet paper.

19643-51.jpg

mc moley said:
ross i reckon the more radical we are the more the compliance factor falls.....
soo....
insert crass lyrics here:
yes it worked!! ross we're down to 15%.....napalm i slute you. you've made eircore a place where redemption is possible....your a gentleman and a scholar.
85 down 15 to go

news flash:
compliance factor has fallen to 12.5. dont worry folks if it falls too far i'll put my foot in it to keep it interesting. this post alone should up us back to 15 so i better keep quiet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back