I was in court today and... (1 Viewer)

Break Neck Speed

Website
myspace.com
my case was ajourned until friday week due to the accused wanting a jury or something. does this mean that he changed his plea to not guilty or something. i took a severe beating at the hands of 4 scumcunts three months ago. three of em got public order charges against them today but the main culprit got his case ajourned until friday week. im slightly worried that it might drag out or i will have to take the "stand". can anyone predict/explain what is going on / going to happen?

jane said:
I haven't a clue, but I'm really sorry to hear you got a scumbeating. That's horrible. And I hope they fucking throw the book at them. I lose all of my lefty sensitivity when it comes to shit like this.

Thanks for your sympathy. i was having second thoughts about the whole case yesterday but when i saw the whole gang of em throwing me daggers today in court i was so happy i went through with it. i hope they rot in hell. at least 15 kicks to the face while i was down. that will be six months please!

Jesus tom, sorry to hear about that. The brother had a case with some fuckers before smackin him and nicking his phone, but in the end it all came well. it might take a while, but i'm sure it'll all come out proper in the end. Even a jury can spot these fucks a mile off.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
. Even a jury can spot these fucks a mile off.

Dead right. it was gas. i was fretting over what to wear... suit, jacket, shirt? but they were still dressed in their best nike tracksuits and they didnt even take out their gold sleepers. i dont know what i was worrying about.

Jesus Tom that sucks.Hope your alright,il let you know about that gig as soon as I get the dates.
Break Neck Speed said:
my case was ajourned until friday week due to the accused wanting a jury or something. does this mean that he changed his plea to not guilty or something. i took a severe beating at the hands of 4 scumcunts three months ago. three of em got public order charges against them today but the main culprit got his case ajourned until friday week. im slightly worried that it might drag out or i will have to take the "stand". can anyone predict/explain what is going on / going to happen?

Jesus Fucking Christ nothing makes me more angry than stories like this. And the ridiculous thing is that if you had brought a baseball bat to court and smashed the fuck's skull in suddenly you'd be the bad guy.

Good luck with the case BNS.

Break Neck Speed said:
my case was ajourned until friday week due to the accused wanting a jury or something. does this mean that he changed his plea to not guilty or something.
If a person pleads guilty then the court doesn't pick a jury. All that needs to be done in that case is the sentencing, which the judge does.

So if a jury is being picked then I'd say his plea has changed to not guilty. You should be able to ask somebody in court to clarify this though.

Eoddy Gorilla said:
A girl I knows sisters friend is currently in hospital with a concussion after getting a full-force kick in the head from a scumbag today. Completely unprovoked too apparently. Fuck sake.

Was that in portlousey? Fucking scumhole.
Youre dealing with people who have fuck all respect for anyone or anything. We have more than our fair share of them in this kip.

Fair fucks to you for this thing actually getting to court, though. Most of this shit never leads to an arrest, mainly because gardai don't want to bother, and it's often too much effort on part of the victim to force them to do their jobs.

Sure, there's a whole rake of underlying social causes for this shit, but that doesn't mean that people who commit crimes shouldn't be held accountable. And punished. Severely. With jail time.

It makes me so mad to hear that this kind of thing happens at all, let alone so frequently.

WARNING: CRAZY POSSIBLE RIGHT WING SENTIMENTS FOLLOW:
I think most Irish towns and cities are in a constant state of high tension because roaming scumfucks are allowed to do whatever they please without consequences. They could do with some locking the fuck up.

jane said:
Fair fucks to you for this thing actually getting to court, though. Most of this shit never leads to an arrest, mainly because gardai don't want to bother, and it's often too much effort on part of the victim to force them to do their jobs.

Sure, there's a whole rake of underlying social causes for this shit, but that doesn't mean that people who commit crimes shouldn't be held accountable. And punished. Severely. With jail time.

It makes me so mad to hear that this kind of thing happens at all, let alone so frequently.

I think most Irish towns and cities are in a constant state of high tension because roaming scumfucks are allowed to do whatever they please without consequences. They could do with some locking the fuck up.

Lots of people in this country have to battle social deprivation but most of them don't become criminals.

pricks will always be pricks.

pricks and cowards.

nlgbbbblth said:
Lots of people in this country have to battle social deprivation but most of them don't become criminals.

pricks will always be pricks.

i often fantasise about reaking revenge on these assholes michael douglas style. happiness=a word without beurocracy and roaming gangs of scumbag knacker bastards.

jane said:

jane said:
II lose all of my lefty sensitivity when it comes to shit like this.

ramps said:
i often fantasise about reaking revenge on these assholes michael douglas style. happiness=a word without beurocracy and roaming gangs of scumbag knacker bastards.

Same here, I'm going all eye-for-an-eye as I'm reading this. I think the more left and reasonable i get, the more extreme my right-wing bits get in return, hence - prison sentences are for people who may possibly be rehabilitated and returned to society, give these cunts 6 months in jail and if they show no remorse and understanding after that then use 'em for drug testing, saves on monkeys!

Dwight said:
Jesus Fucking Christ nothing makes me more angry than stories like this. And the ridiculous thing is that if you had brought a baseball bat to court and smashed the fuck's skull in suddenly you'd be the bad guy.

Good luck with the case BNS.

When did I turn into the bad guy? How did that happen?

JohnnyRaz said:
Was that in portlousey?

No, it was in birr, Co_Offaly. The place is over run with cunts like these as is the rest of the country.

chavs.jpg

The cops did all the chasing. they were very keen to get it to court and the main culprit has been "inside" before, and im not referring to a school, library or a shower! Thanks to all for the best of luck comments. Il let ye know how it goes.

Good luck with this, and fair play to you for pressing charges!

All too often these cunts get away with it. Last night I watched as a gang of the inbred tracksuited scum casually strolled away from my neighbours house after robbing it. Gardai were called , they said theyd' do what they can. Later in the night we were woken to the sound of the bastards robbing the same neighbours car! cunts!!!

The gardai say they reckon they know who did it and that one fucker has about 20 charges against him already. But they can't lock him up! nowhere to put him!

"I am the angel of death, the time of reckoning is at hand"
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back