I want to go to gigs in a bubble. (1 Viewer)

clive said:
i dont want to come across as an idiot - whats internet grooming ?

moderator, could you delete this post once the question has been answered. thanks.

Feigning ignorance of the term.........I like it, this would stand up in court.
Good work.

hey trianglegirly, you said this:

can't understand how people enjoy music more if they are thrashing around

...and me and alan explained.

now this:

I know how to act at a gig. I'm a hardcore kid. I do the arms folded upper body swing, the chest tapping and one fist in the air. (not all at the same time like)

...makes you as much of a sheep as the moshboys. so this:

FUCK YOU oh shit and alan

...is pretty RETARDED, specially from a biffy clyro fan.

IN YOUR FACE!

oh shit said:
...makes you as much of a sheep as the moshboys. so this:
I didn't say that they were sheep i clearly meant that what they were doing was ruining my enjoyment of a gig.

oh shit said:
...is pretty RETARDED, specially from a biffy clyro fan.
who cares what i'm a fan of?

oh shit said:
IN YOUR FACE!
thanks for ending your shit argument so maturely. well done.

ey trianglegrrl, forget about it (to be read in donnie brasco "lefty" voice)

our point is that biffy clyro is the type of band that attracts a certain kind of person, ie the first year college tosser who's just got his garda ID and spends the set leaping around and bashing into people. naturally we all know this behaviour is not on, but if you go to see bands like Biffy Clyro you're going to run into people who have no idea how to act at gigs.

anyway we're just breakin your balls (so to speak)

Mosh.JPG

mmmm i find that the more commercial or popular the band the more likely u are to have a high spanner content swingin high elbows in the pit and tryin to grope my girlie, went to offspring durin summer and it was retards a gogo with tops off playin rugby in front of the band and tryin to rip clothes of girls crowd surfin ,went to dead kennedys and the unity in the crowd was class pickin each other up and givin high fives (they were canadiens , so well forgive em ), i like goin crazy at gigs drunk and stuff but i can do it without excessively slappin into ppl ,or ruinin it for other folks

marvin2k said:
mmmm i find that the more commercial or popular the band the more likely u are to have a high spanner content swingin high elbows in the pit and tryin to grope my girlie, went to offspring durin summer and it was retards a gogo with tops off playin rugby in front of the band and tryin to rip clothes of girls crowd surfin ,went to dead kennedys and the unity in the crowd was class pickin each other up and givin high fives (they were canadiens , so well forgive em ), i like goin crazy at gigs drunk and stuff but i can do it without excessively slappin into ppl ,or ruinin it for other folks

you need to go and see bands with more of an awareness of their audience's snack habits.
"You know, I saw you two guys earlier at the Good Humor truck, and you were eating your ice cream like little boys, and I thought "Those guys aren't so tough! They're eating ice cream! What a bunch of swell guys!" I saw you eating ice cream, pal. Don't you deny it, you were eating an ice cream cone. You were eating an ice cream cone. Oh you're bad now. You're bad now. But you were eating an ice cream cone! And I saw you! That's the shit you can't hide, you know? You got your fuckin shit, but you eat ice cream and everybody knows it. The whole fuckin' place knows it. Ice cream eating motherfucker, that's what you are."
guy rulez

I seen your band. .|..|

will agree that biffy are mediocre. there is though a novelty about going to an MCD gig like the over produced sound (a mic for every drum), a PA as big as my house, girls wearing high heels, trendy people, people who smell clean and the funny hallucinations i was had, e.g. people in beige trousers looked naked from the waist down.

sludgegrinder said:
didn't see that at TBMC. but i also didn't see the 8 steps down to the bogs either. WOAH

trianglegrrrl said:
I seen your band. .|..|
wicklow is the best place in the world to play gigs.

i dont know how you can go from gigs like the Basta! shows to the likes of biffy clyro.

bands like biffy clyro can only dream of playing gigs like those Basta ones; gigs where people are actually into it and believe in what's going on around them. it must be pretty depressing to play to complete knobwits every night of the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back