i think i've gone normal (1 Viewer)

what the fuck.. we havent given up hope yet donal.. if you can beat the rash of death you can beat this...

maby its some mad ergot poisening.... next you will be running around claiming your family are witches and trying to burn them at the stake, then having a go at eoin for looking like you... or you looking like him.. i can never figure that one out.. have the 2 of yiz had this conversation already?

cloudsscroll.gif

hey donjo if ur down there for long download fear its great multi player free as well graphics are amazin well there great do it and if u do give me a call .|..|

There's a fuckin bangin soundtrack to that marble madness game, I especially like the silly race song.
A wan

i don't think fear would work on my computer, also i just realised that theres no dvd writer in this computer so i cant bring the massive files i downloaded to dublin. shit. i might try to unpack them and put them on 300 or so cds....

hey donjo, why don't you walk up the town and tell the boys outside morelli's you think you're normal, see what they think.

... they'd probably be scared of me
actually i'm fairly sure they'd laugh... maybe the've heard some of the legends though... and some things we don't speak of

Velvet-Strike
  • material: Online computer game intervention
Velvet-Strike is a collection of images used as a graffiti “sprays” in the violent multiplayer spaces of the popular counter-terrorism game Counter-Strike. Velvet-Strike was conceptualized during the beginning of Bush’s “War on Terrorism”. We invited individuals to submit their own “sprays” relating to this theme.

This project was a collaboration:
Anne-Marie Schliener
Joane Leandre
Brody Condon

velvetstrike1.jpg

...........this is such a great idea, within the game you can utilise your own sparypaint image: or message.... the popular conception of gamers seems to be that they are a bit insular and have only a vague cantact with reality (eg, janer was once the Irish counter strike champion), anyone can enter a game and add they're own propaganda...
i like it as an artistic statement.. not sure about the ramifications of in-game propagand though.. it seems a bit weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back