I think I may have found those single women (5 Viewers)

Space

is deep
Supporter
Solutions
Remember that thread? Well my new university has a ratio of something like 7 or 8 ladies to men. By the law of averages loads of them are bound to be single. Pity I'm not a few years younger.

my new college course has a ratio of two or three guys to ladies. pity they're all commerce students, or from cork, or both.

I dressed like a women for the 4 years of my Engineering degree.

I got laided every night and twice on tuesdays.

This is a real generalisation, but anyone else think it gets far easier to score (as a male) as you get older?

It's probably because guys are better looking and slightly more sensible once they've hit their mid-20s. Younger dudes are lovely, but just 'not in that way'. Guys get better looking as they get older. So do women, it's just that younger women don't generally have a hard time scoring because youth is sexy in women, and not so much in men. But all of my friends look way better at 30+ than they did in their early 20s, partly because they know themselves better. So younger ladies who are hawt don't have a hard time scoring because hawt and young is sexy, but the rest of us -- men and women alike -- didn't have a hope until we got older.

I found more fellas were to my liking once I was in my early 20s and was around more guys in their mid-20s and older. I liked guys that age when I was in my late teens, but it was always clear that those fellas would've been robbing the cradle and thus, not generally make for a great union.

I rarely find a guy younger than 25 really attractive. And generally they're over 30. I just htink people look more interesting when they look like they've lived a bit.

When you get to my age, Cephalopod, cute girls are literally jumping on you.

In my case, they're aged 3 and 1. And it hurts.

That's what I'm looking fwd too, after the unhinged, anchorless wilderness of my twenties, the stability of family life in my thirties.....

Shit, I might alsobe like those women looking for a husband at 25!!!

Play "Lessons in Love" like this guy and you'll be beating them off with a shitty stick, Moose.
305878921_f60317a333.jpg

305878921_f60317a333.jpg

That's what I'm looking fwd too, after the unhinged, anchorless wilderness of my twenties, the stability of family life in my thirties.....

Shit, I might alsobe like those women looking for a husband at 25!!!

Not all womens are wookin pa nub at 25! The ones who are looking for more tend to freak men out, as if we're all out to trap them when, in reality, I've never seen the point of being in a relationship with someone who doesn't think it should ever go beyond a certain point. That's just me. I'm rubbish at 'casual', and it isn't all that much fun to me. Sure, there's a thrill in the will he call/won't he call, rush of excitement and all, but you know, I kinda like the glee of being with the same person. There are plenty of women out there who want different things. I just happen to fall into an extremely predictable, standard, status quo category.

LOL@mid-20s=older...

*weeps*

Ah, here, I'm 32, for pete's sake! Mid-20s is only a wee child to me NOW, but I'm putting it in context because it was only when dudes in their mid to late 20s were in my 'range of acceptable dating ages' that I started to see there were lots of lovely dudes whom I thought were very lovely.

I met a girl in her 20s, recently, who had a boyfriend in his late 40s. He contracted some kind of lymphoma, and she would refer to him quasi-affectionately as "cancer dad".

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back