I once dreamt that Neil Young came to my house (1 Viewer)

Pantone247

Since 2000
Website
pantone247.blogspot.com
and I was really pissed off because I knew all my guitars were peices of shit and Neil was never going to want to play them.

Anyway maybe Neil once had a dream he came to some guys in house dublin and had to play some really really shitty guitars.

And maybe he'll want to talk about that when Dave Fanning interviews him this evening at 6pm on 2fm

*shrug*

well I dreamed I played a shite guitar one night
in the yellow haze of a bong
there was pantone crying, and rumpus trying
to flog me some hippe songs

There was a ...

forget it...I'm such a feckin geek

Originally posted by Pantone247
Anyway maybe Neil once had a dream he came to some guys in house dublin and had to play some really really shitty guitars.

I'd say neil had a dream where he came to dublin and made a shit loada money of a bunch of suckers for an acoustic gig, then he went gotta himself some coke and a boat, and then filled that boat with lapdancers and sailed into the sunset chanting "Suckerssssss".

Originally posted by rumpus
well I dreamed I played a shite guitar one night
in the yellow haze of a bong
there was pantone crying, and rumpus trying
to flog me some hippe songs

There was a ...

forget it...I'm such a feckin geek

what's that song (originally) called? i've got an mp3 capella of Nana Mouskouri singing it*, but there was no name on it. AND i heard a hippy version of it on the radio last night as well.

* Ahh, the lovely greek folk-singing lady with the pretty hair and the plastic boxy glasses. Beaudifool, beaudifool.

is anyone going to see him?

I hope he does something typically Neil like play one song over and over again or just play a heap of stuff from some deleted album or something.

He won't, because he only did that shit in the 70's when he was cool and mental

Anyhow according to Uncut Billy Talbot has said there is a new Neil & Craxy Horse album out this year and a tour planned. So heres hoping us mere mortals have a chance to see him and The Horse kick ass before the end of the year.

Originally posted by lmd64
what's that song (originally) called? i've got an mp3 capella of Nana Mouskouri singing it*, but there was no name on it. AND i heard a hippy version of it on the radio last night as well.

That would be After The Gold Rush, by Neil Young

You have heard of Neil Young, haven't you?

I wouldn't worry about it, its one of his lesser know tunes, almost an obscure b- side, if you will. The Nana Mouskouri version would be the most well known version.. defitely... yes.

Re: Re: I once dreamt that Neil Young came to my house

Originally posted by sparse
I'd say neil had a dream where he came to dublin and made a shit loada money of a bunch of suckers for an acoustic gig, then he went gotta himself some coke and a boat, and then filled that boat with lapdancers and sailed into the sunset chanting "Suckerssssss".

even though i'm goin', this is SO true.
i've heard that he plays about an hour of brand new stuff, presumably off that soon to come out lp, and then some old stuff.
i think its guitar AND piano. i thinks loike.
fucking canAIDSian.

Re: Re: Re: I once dreamt that Neil Young came to my house

Originally posted by the bearded lady
even though i'm goin', this is SO true.

fuckin rimhole... for the free and all i'd wager...
prick... bet yell be chatten loudly at the bar with all yer cocksuckin sony a&r men talking about the time yeh NEARLY supported Cheap Prick...

prick

Re: Re: Re: Re: I once dreamt that Neil Young came to my house

Originally posted by Ian
fuckin rimhole... for the free and all i'd wager...
prick... bet yell be chatten loudly at the bar with all yer cocksuckin sony a&r men talking about the time yeh NEARLY supported Cheap Prick...

prick

HA HA!!!!!!!! :D
classic..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back