I came here to clown - Insane Clown Posse cover House of Pain (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 17
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 3

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

beat that, kevin shields

Holy shit, they really are rubbish. How do they have such a following?

edit: i might be a little hard one them. Is there any album that would be a good starting point for ICP?

fucks sake..only two replies for new ICP?? meanwhile My Bloody Valentine has four pages and has taken over facebook

Didn't they say they're actually evangelical Christians or something? Or was that just a stunt. I think I remember buying an NME and they were on the cover. Bad times.

Admittedly I haven't listened to much Icy Pee but their fans (juggalos/juggalettes) sure are entertaining. Whoop whoop.

[video=youtube_share;RXRAQyiqx-M]http://youtu.be/RXRAQyiqx-M[/video]

These lads are beyond appalling...seemingly there are a few juggalos around Dublin (as in people that dress like clowns).

Remember that song that came out about magnets, miracles?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

With regards to albums HMD; and @pete; ;-)
people say the 'best' album is The Great Milenko....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Milenko

http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/09/18/lesbian-suing-icp-cuz-dey-tried-to-give-er-da-d/

Juggaho Suing ICP ‘Cuz Dey Tried to Give ‘Er Da D
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH, 2013 AT 1:30PM BY JUGGALOEB

Whoop whoop! Yo, so check this shit out. There was this Juggalette named Andrea Pellegrini working as a lawyer and publicity person for ICP’s label, Psychopathic Records. And Dirty Dan, this fresh ninja who works at Psychopathic, Dirty Dan, tried to give this Juggalette some clown love get all romantic n’ shit with her: he told he wanted to “fuck her” with his “fat cock,” bought her a dildo when she changed her Facebook status to “single” ‘cuz single Juggalettes be needing dem shits, y’know, and he even got some other fresh Juggalettes in the office neden tighteners, which is what a true homie does — makes sure his killas is in shape n’ shit.

But yo, so check THIS shit out, right? Andrea Pellegrini turns out to be a Juggaho, nota Juggalette. So she was like “Yo I am not down for this erotically charged work environment,” the ninjas as Psychopathic were like, “Damn yo that’s too bad ‘cuz that’s how we run our business so there’s the door” n’ shit. And now she’s suing ICP for “wrongful termination.”

Which is WEAK. Like yo OK so some ninjas was trying to give her snaps and show her MMFWCL and she wasn’t into it, that ain’t no reason to freak out n’ shit. If it’s ‘cuz she got cherry pie or cotton candy, Juggalos can be sensitive to that shit, ain’t no reason to pretend she don’t want the D. Just drink a bottle of Faygo and CHILL baby, ya heard???

Thats the GREATEST piece of writing I EVER read!

The music might suck..but the juggalo writing is incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back