Human Flesh (3 Viewers)

eating human flesh to survive

• it was not cool. they should have opted for death.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really don't know what to vote here. I don't think I could do it ever... so I can't say I understand... but I wouldn't judge someone for having done it.

i wouldnt mind being cooked after i die. it might be nice to have a funeral stew. then all my friends and family can have taste of me and have the pleasure of having a bit of me in them.

I'd be all for it, as long as they didnt start having a laugh.

You know, cracking open my skull, giving it a bit of a zap with the handy blender, and sucking the resultant out of my eye sockets with straws, or pulling the skin off my face and running around shouting "OHH LOOK I'M PHILIP!" with a stupid posh accent.
Or cutting off my old boy, and leaving him in amusing places.
"Are you having an affair with Philip Sandra?"
"NO I AM NOT!!"
"Oh yeah, well how come HIS WIENEY IS IN YOUR SOCK DRAWER!!! HA HA HA HA"
"Oh you lads, your just too much!"

You know. That sort of thing. Uncalled for.

I wouldn't mind if needs be. I'd be quite curious to see if humans taste like pork or chicken. Or gamier.

There is a risk of contracting an encephalitis similar to BSE though, just in case any of yis were planning on trying this anytime soon.

I wouldn't mind if needs be. I'd be quite curious to see if humans taste like pork or chicken. Or gamier.

There is a risk of contracting an encephalitis similar to BSE though, just in case any of yis were planning on trying this anytime soon.

It's only really possible if you get a good mouthful of spinal chord. Those prions boyos are not living in muscle, and dont seem to be knocking about the peripheral nervous system much either.

Stick to eating all the other bits and you will be sound.

i wouldnt mind being cooked after i die. it might be nice to have a funeral stew. then all my friends and family can have taste of me and have the pleasure of having a bit of me in them.
what would you think of your ma/gran/sister wanting a bit of you inside them!?

!bog

nice idea otherwise

story.gangs.day.lewis.jpg

"The closest thing to the flesh of a man, is the flesh of a pig"

the andes survival story is one of my favourites though. it took those guys alot of courage to survive the way in which they did - they were up there for two months! it wasnt an easy decision to eat their freinds and classmates, and i dont think anyone has the right to judge them based on the decision they took. im sure even today most of them would agree that they are glad they didnt just lay down and die.
the fact is that their friends had died either in the crash, subsequent avalanche, or of injuries sustained. none of them were killed for their flesh.
i cant imagine how difficult it must be to make a decision like that and carry it through. if anything, it makes the survivors even braver in my mind.
it's a fascinating story though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back