How wanky is having a pen name? (1 Viewer)

spuded

Website
www.geocities.com
On a scale of 1 to 10 like?

It's just more and more the stuff I'm writing for the next issue of The Devil On 45 and ideas for issues after that is the sort of stuff I wouldn't really want necessarily the people I work with or the organisation I work for to know about. As I work in the social care sector and with some of the obvious drug references in the zine and such it might be a bad move to put my full name to it.

Maybe Ed 'On 45' will do, anyone got any ideas for one that sounds a bit more rockin, such as Ed Rockdoctor or something!

Well do they know about the zine in the first place? Even if they don't and they find out later and see an article by 'Ed On 45' it's still kinda obvious.. A pseudonym doesn't sound as wanky as a penname.

Well do they know about the zine in the first place? Even if they don't and they find out later and see an article by 'Ed On 45' it's still kinda obvious.. A pseudonym doesn't sound as wanky as a penname.

Nah don't really tell my workmates too much about my life outside work, just don't wanna mix business and pleasure n' all. So i suppose in that sense Ed 'On 45' works, since they'll hopefully never find out about the zine n all.

Let's not forget Ed Prototype AKA Dave Mongo AKA Dave D4 AKA Dave
Grossman AKA Dave 'Burn The Rich But I Live On Waterloo Road'.
Well, maybe you have forgot him, that shit was years ago.

fallguy0.jpg
BCU_137-19.1_MF.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back