how to get gigs: volume 1 (1 Viewer)

#10-7

Website
www.delorentos.net
how in the name of jaysus does a shite little band get gigs without a demo? i have trailed my way thru' shiteholes in vain..
i have no fans, no money, and only about 4 original songs.. but i only seem to able to get gigs where i have to pay/bring crowds/stand knee-deep in pubesent goths...
help!
oh and if anyone asks: we're great, right?

If you're anywhere in the Limerick area, I thoroughly recommend you take a look at/contact www.theamc.net. Just send them a tape. Of course if you're based far from Limerick then it's a bit akward.

lorcanzo - here's a regular thingy from Ben of RAY-GUN:
most of you already know about what RAY-GUN is trying to do. if not well its simple.
Every thursday RAY-GUN the tivoli present a showcase of new bands followed by our late night Indie/Alt club. This event is open to anyband who wants to play, just post any info.links.demo. whatever to [email protected]
We are attempting to help new bands get a chance to preform in a descent venue and hopefully help them on their way. We hope to have a website soon with band links music and video preformances from all the gigs we are organising. If you are interested in playing this event please contact us, if you know of any free advertising sources out their that we are missing then please let us know.
The more support you give our event and the bands on the stage the futher we can help those bands and continue organising more gigs in the future.

RAY-GUN
(EVERY THURSDAY)
the tivoli Francis St D8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back