How many people are on your ignore list? (1 Viewer)

How many people are on your ignore list?

• None

Votes: 16 66.7%

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 2-5

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 6-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't see this - I'm ignoring you.

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Monkey
about 6 I suppose - anyone who likes Oasis (that's you !0 Years of..) because they are the worst band in the world and Slurm, Snowt and Co. because they are shits.

come here monkey, your mother didn't love you, did she?
monkey..."well.... no.... not really".
come here to me.... you need a hug.

monkey slips into a feeling of comfort he has not encountered since his days in the womb. just as he drops his defences/pants.....SNIKT!

".............mother......no.............."

Originally posted by Monkey
about 6 I suppose - anyone who likes Oasis (that's you !0 Years of..) because they are the worst band in the world and Slurm, Snowt and Co. because they are shits.

slurms sits down at a computer, as happy as larry (gogan). he reads on thumped that monkey has been ignoring him. the song "Saltwater (wells in my eyes)" by Julian Lennon starts to play in his mind. untill this moment he never understood the true depth to the meaning of these lyrics. slurms stands up slowly and removes a large spatula from his back pocket. he fall down onto it killing himself instantly, like a roman centurian falling on his spear.

meanwhile, monkey is busy writing a review of an ian brown concert for his 'website'. suddenly his radio turns itself on and "saltwater" begins to play. he freezes in his chair. something is wrong. he looks out his bedroom window at the setting sun.
the camera pans down. monkey is naked from the waist down.
fade to black.

For some reason my ignore thingy dosent work!! but there was 2 that I wanted to ignore

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back