How hard do you want to hit Ryan Adams? (1 Viewer)

Not as hard as I want to hit The Coronas.

Every time I am exposed to Today FM, I am hit in the face with that lump of sub-Maroon 5 shiiiite.

Was he on Other Voices on the telly or something? I got the last 5 seconds of the programme and think I saw his name flash across the bottom....either that or im going insane.

I thought he was all right. Compared to some of the other stuff on that program last night ... holy mother of Jesus.

Yeah jeaysus - Chrimea...?!? how many times did he repeat that one line at the end of the song....??????? Pins in eyes i tells ya.

Course you do George.

I thought heartbreaker was a great (first?) album. He can sound great. But he's a fucking irritation when he does'nt concentrate. The little brat needs DISCIPLINE.

There was a lot of repeating the last bit of a song over and over again till you wanted to break it on that show last night.

Course you do George.

I thought heartbreaker was a great (first?) album. He can sound great. But he's a fucking irritation when he does'nt concentrate. The little brat needs DISCIPLINE.

last two albums have been awesome
jacksonville city nights and easy tiger
they kinda won me over again after i'd gone off him for years

seems to be back on form imho

jacksonville city nights is a great album, i was expecting more from easy tiger though... his albums tend to be a bit patchy but there is no doubting Ryans talent.

There was a lot of repeating the last bit of a song over and over again till you wanted to break it on that show last night.

I was apoplectic at how simply bad most of it was. I'd almost prefer Deis Roc.

Though Halfset are gonna be on it next week. They're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back