How do I stop my white peroxide blonde hair from going yellow (1 Viewer)

wild_cat

Ive got a head full of peroxide. When I bleach it it goes white but after a week or two it starts to go off white with a yellowish tinge.

How do I prevent this? M

My hair is in really good condition even after five full head bleaches, which is amazing but I fear my luck is running out and I dont want to have to keep putting bleach on the ends but it seems to be the only way to keep it white.

flour?

You will lose your hair if you start bleaching your roots, guaranteed

Ive been dying my hair since I was 13 years of age, most of that involved me bleaching my roots the whole time. I still have a head full of healthy hair.

using a shampoo with purple tones to keep it blonde and not brassy would probably be your best bet but it's hard to maintain white-blonde hair. Try and wash it as little as possible (make friends with Batiste) and invest in some haircare. Redken have a good range called All Soft which is specially for blondes and it's great, but pricey. Otherwise, try John Freida's Sheer Blonde range which has brilliant products and they're not mad dear.

They have shampoo for white hair....it is kind of purplish in colour that helps it from turning yellow. Lots of women who are grey/silver use it. Just stay out of pools or you'll be yellow in seconds.

Yeah, Ive been trying to stay away from coloured hair shampoo's I might pick up some of that Sheer Blonde stuff.

Terror has been known to work

have you tried being really really startled by something?

they do a shampoo for blondes in lush..its deadly. i used it all the time when i was a blonde

There should be some sort of environmental ordinance on that place.
About 500 square meters around the entrance of Lush now reeks of cosmetics.

And there are all pretty girls working in there too, so you would sort of like to maybe go in and letch on them a little bit.
No can do though sir. Holding your breath is not at all conducive to letching.

like the shampoos, you can get lilac toners as well - i think directions do one. i've never stayed blonde (looks preposterous) but had to get yellow out for pink a lot, and the toner helps a ton.

beware the bleach, seriously. i did mine six times once with no problems, and then touching it up, all of my hair went like chewing gum.

edit: wahey! post #666.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back