How come we never talk about home recording? (1 Viewer)

did anyone catch the Classic Albums with Phil's 'Face Value' on it

couldn't find the horrible cunt likable at all, some tunes and some sounds, but he's just really grating as a personality

Roger Waters said:
I find the ubiquitous nature of Phil Collins's presence in my life irritating anyway

heres the full quote - he's talking about the inclusion of special guest stars in his horrific 1990 production of the wall in Berlin.

Roger Waters said:
Well, I thought Tommy was reduced dramatically by the inclusion of Billy Idol and Patti LaBelle and Phil Collins. I find the ubiquitous nature of Phil Collins's presence in my life irritating anyway - but having said that, the kid is a child actor and he was very good, though I did feel it was kind of overkill to wear two different costumes. But Billy Idol and Patti LaBelle were an absolute nightmare. They were fucking aweful. But I am using as much outside help as I can get, particularly for "Bring the Boys Back Home". I want to get soldiers from opposed ideologies onstage together to create a piece of music theater, which is symbolic of what Leonard Cheshire and the Memorial Fund are trying to achieve. Which is international cooperation in the face of national disatsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back