hope documtary (1 Viewer)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
hey anyone with any great stories of the hope promotions or hope collective, cause im ptuuing together a documetry in the next year or two on hope. so anyone with good refernce io want to do a video interview with email to [email protected]

Yo , I made a radio documentary on Hope a couple of years ago you can listen to it at http://indymedia.ie/article/70354 . It wuld be good looking at the different things that came after hope , very significant things such as red ink , varous collectives such as basta and porco dio ...Let me know if you need any more info ..

this one time, eugene was laughing about something, then anto called him a freak, then miriam gave out to him for calling his brother a freak, then she gave out to eugene for starting it. and then we had more tea and biscuits.

great days

this one time, eugene was laughing about something, then anto called him a freak, then miriam gave out to him for calling his brother a freak, then she gave out to eugene for starting it. and then we had more tea and biscuits.

great days

amazing

"heady" even

Why not make a documentary about something that's happening now instead of a nostalgic look at something from ten years ago?

Why a documentary anyway? That's SO unimaginative! Why not a TV movie or something more glamorous? There's plenty of out of work actors, especially since Glenroe was axed...

well im sick to death of their being no books or films about punk in ireland besides niall's book and the book "makes me want to spit" ( i think thats the right name?) about punk up the north. but i think it would be good to do something like this, i mean i spent like a year or two doing a course on making films n stuff (i think I was pretty wasted). im gonna try and gets some funding off of tg4 or some one, im looking into that at the moment.

well im sick to death of their being no books or films about punk in ireland besides niall's book and the book "makes me want to spit" ( i think thats the right name?) about punk up the north. but i think it would be good to do something like this, i mean i spent like a year or two doing a course on making films n stuff (i think I was pretty wasted). im gonna try and gets some funding off of tg4 or some one, im looking into that at the moment.

ya should check out the "PUNK AS FUCK" film , who was that toxic waste and jobbycrust??????? cant remember but its really funny.

theres alsoa book coming out on the history of irish youth subcultures from the fifties onwards - a photos and fliers /posters book, was talking to the guy and sounds like he really has the irish punk angle really well covered from 77 on, he's uncovered literally thousands of photos but presumably only a few can go in.

My funny story, is Deko putting on a YID festival in the Chinaman to rival Nialls DIY event that was happening across the road the same weekend,
Bit of friction at the time with the Spikey Punx in the Chinaman and the Hope punks........looking back now it was handbags

My funny story, is Deko putting on a YID festival in the Chinaman to rival Nialls DIY event that was happening across the road the same weekend,
Bit of friction at the time with the Spikey Punx in the Chinaman and the Hope punks........looking back now it was handbags
handbags indeed! Wat Tyler were playing at our gig and the YID festivla was on in the afternoon so it gave them a chance to go along and Deko a chance to see Wat Tyler that night

great days

one time derek byrne got real pissed at pete cos he said Andrea Corr was sexier than Lydia Lunch.

exciting stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back