Holy Rain Shower Batman!!!!! (1 Viewer)

my dog is lovin it too..he's sick of being warm..

Halo is all skinned on her belly from skidding on the hot sand the other day.

I wanted to go swimming earlier but went to the phoenix instead due to pissings of rain.

The dogs were soaked from running in the long grass, they fucking loved it, getting cooled off and all. Although both covered in grass seed now :)

aww bless her..id say they loved the phoenix park though..

boris has found a great game which involves him basically rolling in these burr things that grow on a tree in our back garden and getting sap stuck in his fur..he thinks its only gas except when cpr tries to brush it out and he has a mental..he also has an obsession with tissues..like eating them..we think he may be a little bit special..

Go on you lot with your dogs.

I am getting a loan of my mates dog, Shine, to investigate my allergies buzz.

All I can say is, I hope the local cats have been in training. Oh man. That day is going to go down in the annals of cat lore.

Speaking of cats, check out the head on your man. Shine might be opting out on that one.
13.jpg

16.jpg

3.jpg

Reports from over the weekend have said that an ABC (Alien Big Cat for those who dont know) has been spotted in the Newtoncunningham area of donegal. Details have only just been released and witnesses have stated that it may in fact be a Puma.
Whether it has escaped from a nearby zoo or if it was being illegally kept have not been revealed yet, if anyone else has any more info it would be appreciated.
Authorities are warning locals to be careful and keep their eyes open and to stay away from it if seen, oohh and dont be a fool and try to go look for it.

Reports from over the weekend have said that an ABC (Alien Big Cat for those who dont know) has been spotted in the Newtoncunningham area of donegal. Details have only just been released and witnesses have stated that it may in fact be a Puma.
Whether it has escaped from a nearby zoo or if it was being illegally kept have not been revealed yet, if anyone else has any more info it would be appreciated.
Authorities are warning locals to be careful and keep their eyes open and to stay away from it if seen, oohh and dont be a fool and try to go look for it.

It's probably just one of the locals, they're a bit wierd out that way to say the least.

the boy works up in northside and in his wisdom cycled to work this morning..now he has to cycle home..and get very very wet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back