HMV sale, deadly (1 Viewer)

Went into HMV on day, Gary was working, goes the American Hardcore book in here. Best thing I bought in HMV. (apart from the Scooby Doo dvds for the the kids)

This sale in particular is pretty fucking good. and while I wouldnt normally buy from HMV as their prices are usually crap compared to online sources a sale like this is good for a root around in, you never know what you will find. Godfather trilogy boxset goin for a score. Rocky Anthology too.

It's kinda interesting that a thread about HMV having a sale(they have a constant sale/offers,so if you miss the bargain this time-wait a month or two and it'll be back) than for say Skubol's distro.
I know I'd prefer to buy from Skubol.

like a ray of clarity...

what's the differnce between HMV and D.I.Y. DISTRO?
you can be friend with any of the band from d.i.y. distro, you can ask them for playing in your town, they will sleep in your house, they will eat a dinner together with you, they will give you place to sleep when you go to their place etc. etc.
what about all the rockstars from HMV? it's hard to say the same about them.

it's up to you where you buy your records but hardcore/punk is not just about the music or selling records.

seance.jpg

"lads, wanna stay in my gaff?"

edit: hmm, that looks less like a seance and more like an arts and crafts group meeting.

i wouldn't want the ramones in my house, lurching around being weird and stealing pudding bowls to do their hair with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back