hilarious gigsmart news (6 Viewers)

soupertropperz

I have it on incredibly good authority that their much heralded compilation CD that they've been banging on about relentlessly has so far managed to sell just under 100 copies

seriously these guys couldnt organise their way out of a paper bag

i mean for fuck sake even the bands that were on it didnt even buy a copy of it, its that shit, i've also heard that a couple of people were very vocal about the fact that they fucked up the mastering, had to have the cd's re-duplicated twice and still had to stick an apology note on the inside because of more fuck ups

complete and utter idiots :-0

Such schadenfreude. Did they beat you up at school or something?
At least it outdid Naomi Campbell's worldwide CD sales.

nah they didnt beat me up in school :-0

they're just a bunch of tossers who trumpet on about great things, talk a load of shite and really do sweet fuck all and then blame everyone else and screw over bands in the process

thats really nice of you, making fun of some poor chaps trying to make theri way in the world. So they had a few problems with the technology. These things happen. no reason to poke fun or badmouth em. I take it youve got a lot of pent up rage which down to your on inadiquacies. maybe you need to take more walks in the fresh air and take a bit more fibre in your diet.

Brush said:
thats really nice of you, making fun of some poor chaps trying to make theri way in the world. So they had a few problems with the technology. These things happen. no reason to poke fun or badmouth em. I take it youve got a lot of pent up rage which down to your on inadiquacies. maybe you need to take more walks in the fresh air and take a bit more fibre in your diet.

English, motherfucker. DO YOU SPEAK IT?

jules.gif

I think you'll find that you are in the wrong place to be badmouthing gigsmart, as they are affiliated with this site. You are not among freinds.

nah i aint got any pent up rage, just sick of hearing them talk and big themselves up so much only for nothing to happen, shit like saying they'll take out massive billboard ads and TV ads on MTV, complete bullshit talk, t'is all very annoying really :)

HAAHAHAHAHA FUCKING AMAINZG HAHAHAHAHAH!!1 BEST HINTG OF ALL TIME - HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps - great first post!!!

Incredibly Good Authority, you say...

I bet it's just "fairly good" authority, or maybe "not too bad" authority. Or just "AUTHORITY MUST TRY HARDER IN FUTURE. NOT GOOD ENOUGH"

although this is pretty cool of them:

damageplan3.jpg

Plenty of notice people, mark the 9th Dec in your calender ...This will be an awesome Night out in Fibbers. Members of Silent Conflict and Eyes Closed will bring us through some of the most memorable moments DimeBag put on disc. More details to follow.

Cheers John for accomadating us

Trev
---------

why doesn't pete want us remembering dimebag???

was actually in my mates gaff and he was showing me the forum we're they were all bitching at each other about mistakes and about how many were sold, i'll aks him for the link later on and post it up for the buzz

soupertropperz said:
nah i aint got any pent up rage, just sick of hearing them talk and big themselves up so much only for nothing to happen, shit like saying they'll take out massive billboard ads and TV ads on MTV, complete bullshit talk, t'is all very annoying really :)
SOUNDS LIKE MOST IRISH CATS TO ME. I'VE HAD LOADS OF BASTARDS FUCK THINGS UP ON ME. LIKE THAT TIME I SHOVED RAY DARCY DOWN A WELL ONLY FOR HIS MASSIVE FUCKIN HEAD TO GET STUCK NEAR THE TOP AND THEN SOME SHITSPA COME ALONG AND RESCUE HIM. JUST QUIT YOUR SOUP SUCKIN' AND DO SOMETHIN' ABOUT IT.PUSH SOMEONE DOWN A WELL. THINGS ALWAYS GET FUCKED UP IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE ... BECAUSE....................................................................................
.................................................................................................
.......................................................................BECAUSE ONLY A HANDFUL OF YOUZ WENT TO DIO. YOUR LOSS, I GOT EXTRA ROCK!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HAHAHAHAHAAAHA!!!!!
ALLAHQUANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back