hey there bassist free for jamming writing etc . (1 Viewer)

smallbrownbike

hey there im a bass player currently living in dublin seeking a band to join or start ive been playing for six or so years and am looking for a band with a fresh directive to gigging no wanting to conform to a scene and paly the same venues all the time my infleunces are deftones , converge , minus the bear , the hold steady , brand new , motion city soundtrack and many others if interested holla at me through this site

Hey if you're still looking for a jam and possibly starting a band, I'd be interested. I have a fair few songs ready. I live on the Northside and I have two 60w amps, so you could just bring your bass and catch the train.

Let me know if you're interested.

Hey,

Sounds like you're just the guy I'm looking for.
In a farily well established band, we have loads of songs ready to go and a couple getting mastered at the moment that are due to be released.

We have to find a new bassist as the guy we are playing with at the moment is unable to commit for his own personnal reasons and can't ake gigs often enough, we gig all over the country and have the opportunity for some gigs in Europe too over the Summer.

You can ceck out some rought stuff at www.myspace.com/twilightstate

If you are interested and want to have a chat you can get me at [email protected]

Cheers,

Keith

Alright man, you still looking ta get a band together? I've quite a collection of decent tunes put together. Drop us a mail back if ya would please.

Alright man, u interested in getting together for a jam or a talk? Looking to get a band up and running?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back