Hey Brush, evil bandit, anyone. I saw one of these guys this morning (2 Viewers)

nlgbbbblth

Frozen in time since 12:34am on January 1 1982
Website
www.nlgbbbblth.wordpress.com
evil bandit said:
I did an interview for one of those jobs before under the belief that they were a marketing and P.R. company, I passed the interview and was asked to come back the next day to shadow one of their best men so I could see how they operate.

I agreed and came back the next day only to be handed a giant suitcase full of shit that pound saver would look down on and was told we'd be calling from office to office in Ringsend selling them. My mouth fell to the ground and I called to one place then literally ran off with my tie flapping behind me.

He was wearing a badly-fitted suit and dragging a big suitcase. He went into an estate agents down the street and took out a torch, a calculator and some other shit and all you could see through the window were people shaking their heads at him.

Must be the worst job ever.

nlgbbbblth said:
He was wearing a badly-fitted suit and dragging a big suitcase. He went into an estate agents down the street and took out a torch, a calculator and some other shit and all you could see through the window were people shaking their heads at him.

Must be the worst job ever.

i know a guy that had that job for a while.

fuck it. people need to eat.

broken arm said:
i know a guy that had that job for a while.

fuck it. people need to eat.

True that. I used to get those guys dropping in to the shop i used to work in in town to sell some awful garbage. Always nice blokes considering what they do must crush the spirit like Michelle McManus sitting on a hobbit.

I reckon their ma's must have made them go out and get a job. My ma made me get a job working in a cafe in the St John of Gods hospital when i was 16 cos I was just lolling around playing video games. I was serving tea to the clinically depressed and rehabilitating drug abusers and alcholoics. I lasted about a month. It was a shit job working for a buch of self righteous old bags, but I'd say miles less soul destoying than being one of those bag luggers in badly fitted suits.

It's just a clever JW cover act. They get your confidence by dazzling you with lots of super gadgetry like paper basket basketball hoops, clocks with 3, yes, 3 faces so you know the time in Berlin, Glasgow AND Alice Springs and then they hold you down and read a cartoon strip from Watchtower which subliminaly brainwashes you into joining their church, offering up your first born child as a lifetime JW door to door worker as well as selling you a waterford crystal Post-it® dispenser.

Mate of mine, real pushover, went for an interview for this crowd who did "merchandising for major corporate clients". She had a quick chat with them, was then bungled into a car to come to the "training center", got dropped into an estate and given a suitcase of stuff and told to go sell it. Now.

So instead of saying "no thanks not today" (or as your boss says glen "Fuck off, time is money, stop wasting my time you conting fucks and dont come back or ill beat you up with my gout cane")

You should really be saying to them. "Yeah no thanks but I like Celebrating Christmas, Halloween, Easter and Birthdays plus I've had several blood trasnfusions"

glen said:
It's just a clever JW cover act. They get your confidence by dazzling you with lots of super gadgetry like paper basket basketball hoops, clocks with 3, yes, 3 faces so you know the time in Berlin, Glasgow AND Alice Springs and then they hold you down and read a cartoon strip from Watchtower which subliminaly brainwashes you into joining their church, offering up your first born child as a lifetime JW door to door worker as well as selling you a waterford crystal Post-it® dispenser.

where can you get those clocks glen?

Those Post-It dispencers are a swizz. You get them free with a batch of post-its only to discover once the first pad in the dispencer is gone that you need to order special zig-zag post-its for them.

they are based on capel street in a office above that big hardware shop. some evenings you might see up to 20 of them standing outside with the suitcases in tow having the craic. they always look happy when i see them. i believe there is some kind of turf war going on though between them and the Gubu trannys.

I worked for one of these companies for about 2 hours, I abandoned my "boss" in the middle of some industrial estate.
Poor fucker had to drag 2 suitcases full of crap around for the rest of the day, I always felt a bit guilty about that.

This guy just walked into the office and tried to sell me a 3006 diary.

P0005903_jpg.jpg

todd_landers said:
I worked for one of these companies for about 2 hours, I abandoned my "boss" in the middle of some industrial estate.
Poor fucker had to drag 2 suitcases full of crap around for the rest of the day, I always felt a bit guilty about that.

Ha I thought it was just me, I left my "boss" in Ringsend somewhere didn't feel a bit of guilt though.

What did make me feel bad was being made to sell that shite to unwaged single mothers in some community hall, fucking heartless cunts.

I she them every now and again in town and go out of my way to block them and bumpo into thier bags...... I'm a petty petty man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back