Herv - Portable Music Volume 1 Released April 1st (1 Viewer)

herv

Since 2000
Website
www.compactrisc.net
Hello all!

Over the past number of months I've been working on a series of e.ps which are being slowly released over the course of 2011 on Boyscoutaudio, a new Dublin label. Early last year I returned to full time 9-5 type employment after approximately 18 months doing music full-time. My new job is rewarding but the distances I have to travel and the time spent in transit *were initially prohibitive to making tracks. I subsequently decided to try making stuff on the move and the fruits of the first few months will be laid bare on April 1st with Portable Music Volume 1.

Portable 1 features 8 tracks composed on a Nintendo Ds using Korgs Ds-10 software and will be available to buy on limited edition cassette from www.boyscoutaudio.com on April 1st. If any of you are in the Dublin area I'm having a launch too in association with Boyscoutaudio and the Gamepak Collective where you'll be able to purchase the cassette on the night. €5 in and €8 with the tape. More details available below:

http://www.gamepakcollective.com/?p=206

Support on the night comes from various excellent people including:

—- Bluefood
—- Glotchbot
—- Bitwise Operator
—- Catscars
—- PR!
—- SU7A7S
PLUS DJs (BAR ROOM):
—- Wuffah
—- Gamepak residents

There will be additional Portable Musics over the coming months, Portable 2 moves to the iPad and Korg's iMS-20 software and portable 3 will return to the DS with Korg's M01 programme.

Check out a track from Portable 1 here:

http://soundcloud.com/boyscoutaudio

Hope alls good!

Much love

herv

www.myspace.com/hervmusic

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back