Herv news/spam: Richter 7", Cockrockdisco Album and more!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

herv

Since 2000
Website
www.compactrisc.net
Howyiz...

Apologies for the spam but loads of news here and I thought it might be of interest to some of you, first up is the release of the second of the Richter Collective singles club 7"s featuring The Vinny Club (www.myspace.com/thevinnyclub) and myself, on August 28th in the Twisted Pepper here in Dublin. Its gonna be frikkin amazing!

For 12 Euros you get Vinny and myself playing live, and Kaboogie stalwarts Sixfoot Apprentice (www.myspace.com/sixfootapprentice) and PCP (www.olwill.com) PLUS a sweet 7" record with new and exclusive tracks from myself and Vinny, (mine is an old school acid house number and Vinny's is a crazy chip-core Japanese lament...)

And thats not all! In every 7" there will be a poster, 100 are designed by Vinny and 100 by my in-house (cos she lives in my house) designer and general chalice of awesomeness... Lisa Crowne aka Iheartwillies (www.myspace.com/iheartwillies). So its a lucky dip as to what you'll get but both the posters are very very cool....

The next bit of news is that I have a new mini-album out at the end of September on the amazing COCKROCKDISCO!!!!! (www.cockrockdisco.com)

Its called "Not figuratively, but literally in love with music..." which is a kind of a daft name I know but there was much amusement when i said it first so it kind of stuck. Its an 8 track release which will be available as a free download from their website as per my last few releases on Acroplane etc. I really like this release, its really ravey, but in a "ravin'-at-home-cos-we're-all-a-little-older-now" kind of way. Or something.

Again the artwork is by Lisa Crowne and is suitablely crazy and clever at the same time.

Thats it for the moment, am about 1/3 the way through a release for The Richter Collective which would possibly be ready at the end of the year if not early next year and the Gland and Conduit album is getting there slowly. (G+C are doing a nice little performance at D.E.A.F. this year so more on that closer to the time...)

Also, mainly for my own amusement I started a Transformers blog because well, I'm really into Transformers. Its a bit rough and ready but hey. http://scoutclass.choseit.com/

Ok! Thats it for now,

Bests

Ewan Herv

Attachments

• godlike_ finished (600 x 424).jpg
    godlike_ finished (600 x 424).jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Herv - Not Figuratively... Icon smaller.jpg
    Herv - Not Figuratively... Icon smaller.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 40
first up is the release of the second of the Richter Collective singles club 7"s featuring The Vinny Club (www.myspace.com/thevinnyclub) and myself, on August 28th in the Twisted Pepper here in Dublin. Its gonna be frikkin amazing!

Richter Singles Club #3 is gonna be Not Squares + Jogging.
25th September launch, Twisted Pepper.
Can't wait!

In the meantime, see yiz at #2 on 28th Aug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back