Here's hoping this thread dies before monday morning (fingers crossed) (1 Viewer)

drkdrk

Website
www.myspace.com
:D It's quarter to four; saturday night; desire for partying artificially enhanced; no party to be found after friends decide on early retirement; listening to Death from Above remixes album (which rocks by the way); sitting on couch typing;

CANT WAIT FOR LECTIC PICAMINIC! :rolleyes:

Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy.

Bad fish.

Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks. This shark, swallow you whole.

No shakin', no tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant.

I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter.

I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island.

Ten thousand dollars for me by myself.

For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing.

If the reality is my will and my thoughts and there is somewhere a condition where I can get my body where it belongs, get it under my control, then that is where I want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back