here hag.... (3 Viewers)

AlphaRelish said:
that's funny, your reply changed... it was funnier before you changed it. something about not endorsing such things unless it's with your wife... nope, that wasn't funny either. /QUOTE]

yeah, something about punching wives...

the old wife beating Chilli King was so cooler then the new sell your soul one

snakybus said:
it's tongues, not tounges

no it's tounges

hag was kissing boys tounges

like these...

thongs.jpg

BA DUM TISH!!

Pantone247 said:
AlphaRelish said:
that's funny, your reply changed... it was funnier before you changed it. something about not endorsing such things unless it's with your wife... nope, that wasn't funny either. /QUOTE]

yeah, something about punching wives...

the old wife beating Chilli King was so cooler then the new sell your soul one

a case of pot calling kettle black going on, so I changed it. You see me and the missus kicked the living shite oura each other on monday night after a night on the batter. I didn't want to loose my high and mighty footing.

why should i take your word for it? there *is* two side to every story you know, 'had better talk to your missus before i act on this...

The Chilli King said:
a case of pot calling kettle black going on, so I changed it. You see me and the missus kicked the living shite oura each other on monday night after a night on the batter. I didn't want to loose my high and mighty footing.

The Chilli King said:
You didn't box her on the back of the head did you?

rumpus said:
Dvv Dvv Dvv Dvv!

Wow. I've always wondered about how to phonetically represent that noise. Actually. I think Giita is the only lady I've met who can make that noise properly.
Can other ladies?

missus rumpus has a friend who can fanny fart, and did it in school with a microphone shoved up her goo-gah!

ozzie women rule

[edit] I should point out that that has nothing to do with Giita, it's just the Dvv Dvv Dvv sound reminded me of it.

AlphaRelish said:
why should i take your word for it? there *is* two side to every story you know, 'had better talk to your missus before i act on this...

OK, ok , she kicked the shite out of me.

all loud music can be represented with two sounds: Dvv and Dih

Eye of the the Tiger = Dvv. Dvv Dvv Dvv. Dvv Dvv Dvv. Dvv Dvv Dvvvv.

Thr A-team = Dih Dih Dih Dih. Dih Dih Dih. D-D-Dih Dih Dih Dih. Dih-Dih-Dih-Dih-Dihhh.

oh, and electric guitars go 'niew'.

oh, and pianos go 'gling'.

see? it's still you saying that, you could be fibbing like bejaesus... i'll have to ask herself... you know i frown upon few things, but lady bashing is definitely one of them...
The Chilli King said:
OK, ok , she kicked the shite out of me.

AlphaRelish said:
see? it's still you saying that, you could be fibbing like bejaesus... i'll have to ask herself... you know i frown upon few things, but lady bashing is definitely one of them...

Wait a minute..
How did my character ever come into question here. You're the one who's been going around feeling boys mickeys because a bottle told you to.
Micky feeler!!
We'll settle this tonight.

And by settle - I of corse mean kiss.

oh but mr. chili, what about your poor likkle soul? won't it lose some value? and make you go boo hoo? :)
don't bring character into this... the only kiss you'll get from me tonight is glaswegian. ah no, only messin. :)
actually can't wait to see cozzo's trad band. he used to be a tiny fella, even smaller than vinnie and now he's all in a mad deadly band and sayin stuff is shit when it's shit and all that. deadly buzz.

The Chilli King said:
Wait a minute..
How did my character ever come into question here. You're the one who's been going around feeling boys mickeys because a bottle told you to.
Micky feeler!!
We'll settle this tonight.

And by settle - I of corse mean kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back