here hag.... (2 Viewers)

AlphaRelish said:
heh, he's pretty mad. drummers are kinda mad... heh.

drummer-pops.jpg

are you kids cool for some JIZZING this weekend?

i'll play anything pink. but not willies.
i kissed my first boy last weekend. didn't like it too much. man, how can girls kiss boys? they so *yukkie* :p

snakybus said:
I'm playing chicken gizzard

AlphaRelish said:
i'll play anything pink. but not willies.
i kissed my first boy last weekend. didn't like it too much. man, how can girls kiss boys? they so *yukkie* :p
I've never gotten why girls kiss us, we're all stubbly, not that girls kiss me

boys tongues are disgusting... instead of sweet and soft, they're not sweet, kinda slimey and seem 'muscular' or something. and the stubble, be jaesus, sent shivers down my back. ugh! if i was a girl, i'd be kissing other girls all the time. oh *now* i get that :D hee hee.

snakybus said:
beats my brain eggs

maybe some of our female or gaylord denizens can explain

AlphaRelish said:
boys tongues are disgusting... instead of sweet and soft, they're not sweet, kinda slimey and seem 'muscular' or something. and the stubble, be jaesus, sent shivers down my back. ugh! if i was a girl, i'd be kissing other girls all the time. oh *now* i get that :D hee hee.

tounges?

why would you feel tounges if you were kissing?

did you open your mouth by accident? what?

huh?

:confused:

it was a very drunken game of spin the bottle... it was like 'friend tongue'... ahem. i think it might have been something like when chili king's homeboys get real drunk and start punching each other in the face... it was like that, only it was kissin instead. there were gerrils there too like, and the bottle ended up pointing at everyone by the time it was over... if you get my drift... :p

Pantone247 said:
tounges?

why would you feel tounges if you were kissing?

did you open your mouth by accident? what?

huh?

:confused:

AlphaRelish said:
it was a very drunken game of spin the bottle... it was like 'friend tongue'... ahem. i think it might have been something like when chili king's homeboys get real drunk and start punching each other in the face... it was like that, only it was kissin instead. there were gerrils there too like, and the bottle ended up pointing at everyone by the time it was over... if you get my drift... :p

Hag,
Please retract my name from the above post. I endorse neither kissing nor punching anybody when drunk as part of some sworded 'game'. Go over to the bored in work thread - I bet the value of your soul has dropped about 5 grand over the weekend.

AlphaRelish said:

but the tounges.... you don't use tounges for kissing ever... I mean thatrs gross...

you're not french are you?

that's funny, your reply changed... it was funnier before you changed it. something about not endorsing such things unless it's with your wife... nope, that wasn't funny either. as for the value of my soul? i never measured it's value against such pointless metrics. and, this is my thread. go fuck yourself.

tee hee hee. (see? i'm only joking.)

The Chilli King said:
Hag,
Please retract my name from the above post. I endorse neither kissing nor punching anybody when drunk as part of some sworded 'game'. Go over to the bored in work thread - I bet the value of your soul has dropped about 5 grand over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back