Hello! (1 Viewer)

Rachel

Website
Visit site
Hi,
i am from the states, and a friend and i are planning on visiting dublin in september. i found this website while looking around online for shows and stuff to do during that time. can you guys suggest good bars, show venues, shit to do, etc? i am not that interested in most tourist type crap, so anything you guys can suggest would be rad!
thanks!

ooh yay!!! where in america are you from???? im from DC...(washington) thats pretty cool youll love it over here.......what kinda gigs would you be lookin for??? hey lads, you know who ELSE is playing in September ???? the band IM not allowed to mention ;)

Originally posted by Syb
ooh yay!!! where in america are you from???? im from DC...(washington) thats pretty cool youll love it over here.......what kinda gigs would you be lookin for??? hey lads, you know who ELSE is playing in September ???? the band IM not allowed to mention ;)

I know what you are saying, I'd love to see them but I'll probably be away for most of that month. You'll have to tell me the date as soon as you know.

Oh and Rachel, try to avoid Temple Bar Music centre as they are general bastards and a rip off, after a gig at like 10:30 they will chuck out all the punters for the next load to come in for some disco.

HEY! theyre finishing the vans warped tour at the end of august.....so they might be here in the beginning of september:( where ya going gav??? theyre doing a european tour so you might catch em somewhere:)

Also "Brogans" on Dame Street is a good pub in a non gig way and "Thomas House" thomas street on a Friday and Saturday night is hoppin..|..|

Oh yeah, Sweep the Leg Johnny, are playin in september and so are Fugazi.

Originally posted by Syb

i'm from long beach, my friend lives in hollywood. i think we'll be out here for about a week or so. i listen to mostly punk/indie bands, but i have a fairly broad musical taste, so i am up for pretty much anything. i just don't want to do all the lame tourist shit, and i think it would be cool to catch a few shows while we were over there. i think we are going in the beginning of the month for about ten days or something. i really appreciate you guys helping me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back