Hello from Jesus of spazzareth! (1 Viewer)

ayup
we hail from nottingham and play punk rock in the style of d-beaty/crust/disfear/poison idea etc...
we have 2 eps out.
i shall link later for free download!
we have the following coming out soon...
2 split 7"'s with hammers - crushing manchester crust/d-beat
and i am collosus - very very heavy sludgey/doom

have a listen on our myspace thing...

ta

andy

Not to spoil the party and I've had a few bevvies on me but while I'm not a hardcore expert they just sound too similar too me, I could be totally wrong here and I'm very interested in the HC peeps from here to give their own view.

Not to spoil the party and I've had a few bevvies on me but while I'm not a hardcore expert they just sound too similar too me, I could be totally wrong here and I'm very interested in the HC peeps from here to give their own view.

fair enough chief, were not genre breaking heh heh
too similar to whom/what?
and very jealous cos youve had bevvies and im still at work...

I meant the vocals are similar in all the songs, having said that I'm more on a sober playing field and will give another listen later tonight...prob was unfair to comment on a genre which is not my #1 choice in music when bevvied.

i would like to see your band play live because i cant listen to recorded d-beat stuff any more thanks to my crusty noise producing flatmate. it sounds like you would slay live though.

are you playing notts punx picnic?

cheers!
ill post the links to both, our first ep as well 'kill him, kill the blasphemer!' 12 tracks of good stuff but not as good as 'more sordid tale of depression and hate' or our new split eps..

ill post link tonight for eps and we will have all three items out by the end of april.
the hammers split will be very sexy.
hand screened cover - from eithyer band so you can choose yer fav!
hand written insert/lyrics...

whose the best person to see about dates in ireland? us and hammers would love to come over!

ayup1
ive posted all 9 tracks were doing on the various splits on myspazz...
all still unmixed but you get the idea...

ta!

jesus, this band have come on light years since I saw them, sounds very different and a lot heavier. Someone get them over
ahh played with you awesome lot at the IQ! aye, weve had a 'slight shift' in direction since that first ep...
cheers for the kindness!
our split with hammers should be available very soon...
300 copies, 2 hand screened covers, very sexy...
also a split cd end of may for release. actually looking for another band to join us on this 4 way split...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back