Hell (2 Viewers)

Buzzo

Website
www.iprt.ie
You're going to hell, but there's a bit of leverage..... they let you choose which you're going to have to listen to for all eternity. So which is it gonna be?

Sorry, supposed to post a poll:

Say choose between Crowded House, M People, Beautiful South, a Michael Bolton/Vonda SHeppard mix album. Or something else.

Queen Buzzo said:
You're going to hell, but there's a bit of leverage..... they let you choose which you're going to have to listen to for all eternity. So which is it gonna be?

Sorry, supposed to post a poll:

Say choose between Crowded House, M People, Beautiful South, a Michael Bolton/Vonda SHeppard mix album. Or something else.

i think you made a mistake with this... i could last a couple of weeks with only crowded house.

Which would be worse? their shitty b-sides and album tracks that no-one knows or the singles collections that we know and loathe - to listen to for all eternity.

I had all these amazing images of me surrounded by screaming souls and corpses melting in searing heat, all the while the song 'oh what a world we live in' by Paul Brady is being played really loud on repeat. Then the devil sticks on Screamadelica and I repent. Boy do I repent.

its so hard to think of my most hellish albums but if the following were on rotation i would gladly snip myself and plug a bollock in each ear.

lighthouse family, linkin park, oasis, alanis morrisette, the bluetones, 50 cent, staind, papa roach, stereophonics... ugh...

For some reason this thread made 'The Wheels On The Bus Go Round and Round' pop into my head and I can't get rid of it. That's worse than any of those albums for eternity in hell.

VAN HALEN III... Fuckin' Gary 'Extreme' Cherone... Or the Fuckin' Frames. But it's all speculataion... I've a feelin' the Devil only plays that game with peole who ain't BAD ENOUGH!!! SO I OPENED UP A TACO STAND JUST TO SMELL THE SMELL.... COOKIN' WIT THE DEVIL... RIDIN' DOWN TO HELLAQUANDO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back