Head shop fire on Capel St (1 Viewer)

New head shop opening today in Clontarf. Neighbours having a BITCH fit over it, windows of it broken on Thursday night....dublin 3, you never fail to confuse me.

Yeah I walked past it yesterday at 17:30 and they were fitting new windows, there's signs at the junction of Lawrence Road and the Howth Road about a protest this afternoon at 12:00, if their locals are so worried about the people it'll bring into the area and the trouble it'll cause they should start protesting Barcode first......

I'm in Marino and might go over for the craic, possibly stoned.

Jazes,that barcode is some unmerciful kip.I went down there with me da one time cos the pints were only €2.The clientele in the place were the dregs of humanity.

I wandered down to that protest just as it was ending, there was a big Labour party banner as well as a few home made signs including "Legal Highs Cost Lives", "Battle of Clontarf 2010" and best of all "Your daze are over"

The fucking indo said:
Such a move was needed because of a growing problem of teenagers using head-shop products during their lunch breaks
"A lot of teenagers are taking these products during their lunch hour," she claimed

ah reminds me of my youth that!

There's a head shop in the 'batter now. Well, Prussia Street. Won't somebody think of the children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back