Having your wallet nicked... (1 Viewer)

Yurn!

Website
www.gorillasmotasscarenow.com
What lousy fucking carry on. Enjoy the €50 you cunt. Them cards are useless by now, so chuck 'em. I hate you so much.

I will have my revenge one day. In this life, or the next...

_39453938_datadisaster_rage203b.jpg

thats gash. i always keep my money in a separate pocket for fear of losing my wallet which i nearly did tonight. a neighbor found it on the ground and left it in to diddles, it fell out as i was getting into my car.

shitty.

i found my neighbours wallet on day years ago on my way to work when i was doing the leaving. There was cards and £50 in it so i put it in my bag intending to drop it in on my way home. 3 weeks later it was still in my bag coz i kept forgetting about it. i figured he'd have written it off at that stage so i kept the £50 and threw the wallet in the bushes. i still feel ashamed about it.

shitty.

i found my neighbours wallet on day years ago on my way to work when i was doing the leaving. There was cards and £50 in it so i put it in my bag intending to drop it in on my way home. 3 weeks later it was still in my bag coz i kept forgetting about it. i figured he'd have written it off at that stage so i kept the £50 and threw the wallet in the bushes. i still feel ashamed about it.
oooh. idve given it back and been honest but id imagine it would turn into a larry david moment and id end up looking like a prick. maybe your idea was better

Don't carry or ever used a wallet but did have 280 notes dipped outta me back pocket b4, was my own fault as were summer type light bags that u could see into the pocket....I never let it get me down though, just shrugged it off and got on with it.

Some fuckers stole the wallet of a guy who works with me from outta the shop. They tried getting in behind the counter and he was telling them to eff off and when they were gone he noticed his wallet gone.

Shit buzz RAC, hopefully some ironic karmic justice has come the way of the theiving shitbag already.

perhaps all these tales of wallet stealing are also ironic karmic justice?

have you lived a good life, people?

i know you haven't ramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back