Havin the crack in Leinster House (1 Viewer)

rettucs

Supporter
Solutions
Post of the week winner: 22nd March, 2013
261814_1.jpg

class

respect. though that gate looks fairly flimsy and that truck is pretty big. a bit more meddle to the peddle would have been good.

I just read they're calling this a Mortar Attack

JUst heard on BBC World Radio that someone in Dublin drove a truck into the parliament with 'Anti-Tank' slogans on it...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ha ha, Brian Hayes made a bit of an arse of himself there.

and why was yer man detained overnight and charged with criminal damage if he didn't damage anything, or probably, didn't even commit a crime.

and why was yer man detained overnight and charged with criminal damage if he didn't damage anything, or probably, didn't even commit a crime.
you try driving a 20 ton truck at any parliament in the world and use the excuse 'sure it was just an example of bad parking, nothing more'.

gas that the person who has become a folk hero in this is a developer, instead of some poor bastard living in a badly built house in a housing estate in the middle of nowhere with fuck all facilities.

gas that the person who has become a folk hero in this is a developer, instead of some poor bastard living in a badly built house in a housing estate in the middle of nowhere with fuck all facilities.

i was thinking about this. it has got some level of contradiction - but the value is in that rather then keeping the head down and saying 'i'm a developer, i should just keep the head down', he's willing to make a statement about what he thinks about it. granted he could be a part of the problem, but its a very public gesture in terms of wanting to be part of the solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back