Hardcore for Da Hardcore... (1 Viewer)

Cormy

Since 2000
Website
www.thumped.com
Okay, so does anyone wanna play in a really really fast energetic old-school hardcore band along the lines of Crudos, Seein' Red, Life's Halt, Where Fear & Weapons Meet, No Reply, and all that good stuff?

I've wanted to form a band like this for a while and moving to Dublin as I am it's about time...I wanna do vocals or play bass, or I could play guitar, I don't mind. So, get in touch if you're interested. If you're shy or not gonna rock out like a mutha, then don't bother...

[email protected]

aw fuck. don't tell me Nurdling-er are splitting up? oh god no. it's like the PTA disbanding. WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

you're not welcome in dublin by the way. we don't like foreingers.

such style and wit.

i am laid low by this riposte.

we've all learnt a valuble lesson here. i know how to spell and you know of the heady frisson that is pointing out the spelling mistakes. smiley face and big lollipop. well done.

Hector Grey (23 Aug, 2001):
smiley face and big lollipop. well done.

Thanks Dr. Patronising.

That will teach me not to involve myself in your *hilarious* Cormy ribbing.

How we all still laugh at it. Honest.

no problem. anytime i can get on your tits. just send lassie or something

fake working class (23 Aug, 2001 02:00 p.m.):
suck each others cocks you poncified rims!!

ask me hairy bleedin' bollix.
pricks.

Fake Working Class's new word for the day is "rim", it appears.

not that i have a problem with that.

actually paula, will you suck my rim please?
see, i've never had much luck with "the girls", i think it's mainly cos i'm a tit-faced cock savage, so c'mon, what do you say?
i'll pay you of course. i'll drop the money in your fuck door (classic).
prick.

you know, you're a pretty classy guy too. why don't you fuck off to hell with the rest of yez northside knackers!

dave who plays guitar in df, he has this thing about fuking northsiders. he goes crazy for the way the pronounce David as Dave-it, as in 'cum on dave-it, ride me like me aul fella, ye sexy basterd'. no joke.

onny pricks are dave-ed-it.
onny pricks are in bands but.
i lie in bed wanking me little hammer off listen to aido and the "voice of the streets" in wan ear, and lissening to the Null Set in the uddar, tinking about you and dudley and bleedin' bents yiz are an' it makes me feel all deadly inside loike, its loike an E-buzz bu' in anyway.
wha'? ye fuckin' prick, don't make me say dose things!!!
ah pricks!

your moniker is very appropriate. if any spoke like that in the ghetto, ye'd be linched in a second. i would pay good money to see you eee'd out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back