Hardcore Aerobics & workout with Cormac Complan (professional fitness trainer) (1 Viewer)

course it's for real! I could't get that german geezer Scooter, he's playing the whiplash fest in sligo same weekend, where he will be doin his 'air guitar short haired headbanging' workshops for dance music fans and ravers, so Cormac stepped in and filled the gap, in his capacity as a professional fitness trainer. Well tahts what he told me his job was. And I've seenh him drinking buckfast before and dribbling (I'm sure...). Anyone interested in this hardcore aerobics workshop please note, you must bring your own complan drinks.
He is getting paid a substanial amount of money as well, more than Hazel o Connor (she's only getting 50 euro and a 6 pack of dutch gold)

Daniel said:
Hardcore Aerobics & workout with Cormac Complan (professional fitness trainer)

At the Leechrum fest on the Sunday morning. Is this for real?

Savage, about time someone did something like this. If this is recorded and released as a work-out video, i'd buy it.

cant fuckin wait for this! i imagine il be in rag order by sunday n i think thats the day were playin so im expectin you to sort me out cormac! if that doesnt work just gis a few of your 60 beers

no this thread is two years old.
nothing like the full hit of kilmeaden cheddar to the ears though when wearing lycra

l_e48a63c10d68d89ed756aa550a331651.jpg

l_172c22599987d418f7a30e715a06f3b1.jpg

index.cfm

I didn't realise Leechrum fest was happening again this year...? I guess Complan are playing if Cormac is doing his hardcore workout again.
leechrum SAI fest IS NOT happening this year, but DRUMACANOO PUNX PICNIC, LETTERKENNY is happening - june 28 & 29 , and, COMPLAN are playing, CORMAC COMPLAN'S PROFESSIONAL HARDCORE AEROBICS WORKOUT will have it's traditional sunday morning/mid-day place in the running of things, so never mind bleedin JANE FONDA, don't miss this thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back