hard working class heroes 2004 (3 Viewers)

What an awful lot of typing to say absolutely nothing.

ostrichsyndrome said:
i don't think you really got the point, it seems stupid that they'd invite industry heads to this, but the way the industry has moved is that bands no longer get signed (this is a fact no band has signed an international deal this year) instead record companies are opting for taking on bands who have an album recorded etc. whether that's a home territory deal or just a licensing thing doesn't matter to them. The industry is at a point where it can no longer afford to sign 10 bands for 1 million each in the hope that one of them will break and the rest will do enough for the company to make money and then ditch the band.

WCH is just another means of making sure all the bands who want to be big get together in the space of a few days and play, so that these industry people can get the jump on all the other fucks out there.

as for charging for entry, how else would you make sure every lunatic who has an imaginary/bedroom/garage band wouldn't apply? i'm sure a few of them have though...
it's a waste of time anyway, there's very few bands in dublin (ie none) that would get signed/ offered a deal by playing this. and you can say it's all about exposure but the type of people who go to gigs already know who you are...

Pantone247 said:
us Dads have a phrase too, it's called doing a Haggy

"aaahhh did babums do a haggy in her nappy?"

;) :) ;) :) ;) :) ;) :D

Making your own people is great, just when you realise the world is full of morons, it's deadly to know you can just make your own people, and make just like you... till their thriteen anyway...
ha ha ha, haggy in your nappy... i remember the first nappy i changed, actually it was ewan jarvis's first nappy change ever. you see he hadn't been breast feeding or eating food or anything since he'd just fallen out of jackie so what was inside his stomach was simply what was contained in the placenta. so the poo was really crazy and green and really smelly. when you've changed that nappy, all the others are like chocolate. here, doesn't having kids make bands and thumped and me seem so pointless? ;)

snakybus said:
oh nobody, I thought there was mud-slinging going on, but I guess not

you should still measure dicks though
who, me and pantone? jeebus, i'd prefer a pint. pants' dick is big enough to make a baby, that's all i need to know.

snakybus said:
oh nobody, I thought there was mud-slinging going on, but I guess not

you should still measure dicks though

you should measure your own 'dick'

and then maybe ask who's mud slinging who

I think you'll be suprised by the conclusion you arrange in your head

and by surprised I mean satisfied

and by satisfied I mean insoluable

think about it

ostrichsyndrome said:
what a pointless reply on a thread about nothing then. did you even read that? there was a point, you obviously missed it.
uh oh... i wouldn't like to be you right now...

ostrichsyndrome said:
what a pointless reply on a thread about nothing then. did you even read that? there was a point, you obviously missed it.

No there wasn't. There was no point. Unless you consider stating the blindingly obvious in the hope that some teenager reading it will consider you a creature of insight to be a point.

hag said:
wait a fucking minute, that's not a reply...

here, how do you change your member status to something fun rather than senior member, i'm a bit of a luddite and technology hates me (maybe i'm an anti-neo-luddite, yes they have terms for people who are shit with computers)

snakybus said:
now I'm totally confused

a) how's a comment about a battleship angry?
b) what was the battleship thing all about anyhow?
c) who am I?
don't bother trying to understand, pantone's always going to try to make like he's smarter than i. ;) *hi-5* both of you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back