happy birthday to ME! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 38
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
oh hey I just realised the next Ballroom will be my birthday (well the day before, but pretty close) and I'll be playing.

I've also realised that, bar the HGF boys, by the end of the year I'll have played more Ballrooms than anyone else.

And did you know that a pig's orgasm lasts an hour?

So there's some more useless shite for you.

Originally posted by snakybus
oh hey I just realised the next Ballroom will be my birthday (well the day before, but pretty close) and I'll be playing.

I've also realised that, bar the HGF boys, by the end of the year I'll have played more Ballrooms than anyone else.

And did you know that a pig's orgasm lasts an hour?

So there's some more useless shite for you.

Wait a second! 1 with us and the Evangelists, 1 coming up with Capratone and one coming up with Settler and Boa Morte etc. That's 3! Me you and Tim are neck and neck and neck!

Originally posted by Unclealo
Wait a second! 1 with us and the Evangelists, 1 coming up with Capratone and one coming up with Settler and Boa Morte etc. That's 3! Me you and Tim are neck and neck and neck!

that should be a rule of Ballroom of Romance,

every band must have Snakybus as a member

Originally posted by Syb

+(we're looking for a dirty alternative support band anyone interested, email

I'm Dirty alright, but not very supportive. Can I come and just do my stand up act. I'm just like Andy Kauffman. Song and Dance man extraordinaire!!!:D

Originally posted by Unclealo

oh yeah, I forgot about Tim, though technically when he's Neosupervital he's not Tim. Would you say "Clark Kent stopped more earthquakes than Batman"? No you wouldn't.

It'll be a photo finish.

oh and Pantone, yes that's the one :cool:

sozzle sizzle rasher crackle bubble bubble eat eat yum yum

Originally posted by the sublime
me name is Rasher, see
oi loike me rashers, see

does anyone else remember this? does it seem odd?

No but on a barely related note I know a guy called
Rasher Mctiernan.

Originally posted by the sublime
me name is Rasher, see
oi loike me rashers, see

does anyone else remember this? does it seem odd?

I posted this to IE Indie a while ago

it goes:

my name is rasher see / I have these flashes see / about the naturDAAALL taste of rashers as they used to be / and now I'm told / what's new is old / or rather old style rashers / I'll be havin for me tea / and off rasher dashes / to demolishes the rashers

the background was like kromaked vomit from what I can recall

Originally posted by sarah
No but on a barely related note I know a guy called
Rasher Mctiernan.

We nicknamed our music teacher "Rasher" Ryan. He had the fattest head of any living man I've seen.

But that wasn't the best nickname...

Our History teacher has always been called "Barabas".... for years and years and years... and he was married to "The Neck".

Originally posted by kirstie

my name is rasher see / I have these flashes see / about the naturDAAALL taste of rashers as they used to be / and now I'm told / what's new is old / or rather old style rashers / I'll be havin for me tea / and off rasher dashes / to demolishes the rashers

brilliant!
i think as a kid i prolly misheard 'I have these flashes see' as 'i loike me rahsers, see'. you know like when you're a kid and you dunno what people are singing so you make the words up.

mel and kim's 'respectable' was the best for that:
"tae, tae, tae, tae, cupan tae....
take a leeba
only plee beleeba
we ay never gonna be respectabol"

Originally posted by lorcanzo
hey syb, which one are you on that clery website?

2nd from the left?

youre a moron lorcan that was a pathetic insult surely you can do better, youve hd over a month since i spoke with you last and you couldnt come up with anything BETTER?? recycle an insult, something i wouldnt remember that you can use again!

i really want you all to come...hector, lorcan, snakybus...c'mon.... itd be the best birthday pressie ever.....you can all strip for me while i laugh amusingly at your pathetic excuse for existance.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back