happeh werkers dai (1 Viewer)

I'm going to a food riot, and afterwards we are gonna guillotine the King....offfwivvhisssheaaad

the tsar (bertie) has abdicated and go off into exile. were going to have to make do with the kerensky like figure of cowen for a while. However I do suggest that we burn a few landlords out to pass the time.

it's all enttäuschungs-reggae, scheiss-techno, and many many many many beefy polizei

für frieden und sozialismus, seid bereit - immer bereit!

Indeed, you're right, more than you know.

Fun for me is all day sternie and laughing at earnest, German youth

arbeiter! bauern! trink mehr!

Sternburg_05_L_2gif.gif

Nah, it's all about the club mate and vodka, turbo mate. Was there a gig on Boxi for Walpurgisnacht s.? :p

800px-Club_mate.jpg

there was, but it was crap. but shellac tomorrow night! hahahahaha .|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Didn't bother going out in the day time...not interested in seeing a lot of posers from the left and a load of posers from the right doing their ritual dance.

Swung by Kreuzburg at night and left soon after. (God I'm an old man.) Almost felt sorry for the Polizei - basically being party stewerds for a load of drunken wankers. The formation marching 'sweeps' some of the cops were doing was a bit mad though. Almost got caught up in one myself. I have felt the strong arm of German civic defense.

Tommo, won't be going to Shellac, got kein geld, and going to Copenhagen for a week on monday...I hear its expensive there. I tried txt you yesterday but out of credit. A beer this weekend daytime?

And yes Irlanders...it is damn sunny at the moment. Its gonna be a roaster today! :):)

Didn't bother going out in the day time...not interested in seeing a lot of posers from the left and a load of posers from the right doing their ritual dance.

Eh, that's hardly fair and a bit dismissive, Mayday in Berlin (and Germany) usually has about 3 or 4 different marches throughout the day of various different leftwing persuasions with tens of thousands of participants. If you're talking about the autonomen/left radicals, fair enough, but maybe be a bit more specific. Even the riots themselves have a 'tradition' of their own, for better or worse.

Rest of your post was pretty spot on, Mayday last year apart from sunny afternoon was staid, boring and ritualised. Very depressing.

Good to see you're enjoying the benefits of not living on an island and the ease of travelling to placeslike Copenhagen for less than the cost of a train ticket to Cork. :D (Bitter? Nah, I'll be back soon.)

but maybe be a bit more specific.

Wasn't trying to give a precise analysis, was just being cynical and old.

I realise there are lots of other demo's also, and Mayday has a complex tradition etc etc.

Good to see you're enjoying the benefits of not living on an island and the ease of travelling to placeslike Copenhagen for less than the cost of a train ticket to Cork. :D (Bitter? Nah, I'll be back soon.)

Unfortunatly I'm going for work. Fortunatley travel there plus hostel is covered by them. Unfortunatly I don't think travel over the Oresund bridge is, which I have to do about three times!

Any good (affordable) cafe or bookstores etc, things to do for free in my spare time? Its an expensive place I hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back